78. Show Off ~ Dennis Smith Jr.

Underdog Series [8]
Show Off (Explicit)
Featuring Dennis Smith Jr.

"The most talked about couple of the year is no other than Dennis Smith Jr and Y/N."

"It's impossible that they look this good with each other. They slay every red carpet, every charity event, every game."

"He is known for showing off his woman on all platforms of social media. Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat you name it. Their love is undeniable."

"If you really want to know who is goals you better follow Dennis and Y/N they are the #goals."

"Why do I have a feeling that social media has an influence on our relationship?" Y/N asked as Dennis walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"I don't get where you're coming from babe. Explain?" He said as he went to the dressing table and opened a bottle of lotion to moisturize his skin.

"Like. I feel we be going a little extra to make sure to document almost all of our moves just to live up the hype." She said as she sat up from the bed. "I feel we are forcing ourselves in everyone's mind and making ourselves a little too relevant."

"Never heard someone complain about being too relevant thought." Dennis said with a small laugh as he bend down to lotion his legs. "But I feel where you're coming from. Our social media presence, especially as a couple is too much."

"Yes that's it. No one know what we do anymore. Oh it's Y/N, Dennis' girlfriend or Dennis, Y/N's man. Like no sir, it's Y/N the actress and Dennis the basketball player we just happened to be together."

Dennis let out a small laugh as he looked up at his girlfriend with a raised brow.

"Who pissed you off now?" He said with a small smile. Y/N let out a puff as she rolled her eyes.

"The interview I did with E News today. It was supposed to be about the movie dropping next week but they keep asking me about my relationship. I got pissed and walked off the set." Y/M said as she sucked her teeth. Dennis shook his head the story and slipped into a pair of boxers.

"Come, you want me to set them straight? I can go on a whole twitter rampage for you?" She said as he held her waist. Y/N shook her head as she played with his hair.

"No that's a part of the problem. 90% of our social media is about each other."

Dennis raised his head and watched her with a smile as he lightly kissed her neck.

"I get that. We can cut down on the spamming everyone's TL with our sexy ass pictures but that wouldn't stop me for standing up for you. What they did was disrespectful and as your boyfriend I will be at your side no matter what." He said sternly as he held on to her sides.

"No matter what?" She said with a big grin on her face, wiping a small tear that leaked from her eyes.

"No matter what." He said as he kissed her lips passionately. "Now let me lick ya kitty for you."

"Negative. I'm on my period." Y/N said with a small shrug. Dennis brows knitted together as he sucked his teeth.

"Man the fuck wrong with Mother Nature." He said with an annoyed tone. Y/N giggled at his rambling as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Just wait two more days okay." She said as she gave a big wet kiss on his lips. Dennis nodded his head as he pulled his phone from the side table and opened the twitter app.

Dennis Smith Jr.
@Dennis1SmithJr

Just want to tell you guys how @enews disrespected the love of my life today. She was on the show to do an interview for her upcoming movie (which you should totally check out)

|
reply @Dennis1SmithJr

She was prepared to answer questions about her personal life but the main part of the interview was about the movie, however the hosts felt otherwise.

|
reply @Dennis1SmithJr

They focused on our relationship which not only annoyed her and her agent but myself included. Our relationship is not our profession. She is a great black actress and I am a basketball player. We just happened to be together.

|
reply @Dennis1SmithJr.

Our relationship should not define who we are as individuals. Yes we love each other dearly and love to share the love with you guys, however you must respect us for our skill and talent.

|
reply @Dennis1SmithJr.

And in all honesty if you don't like that, feel free to unfollow both of us. We are here to entertain you on the court and on the screen living out our dreams. Not to the social media bots who are waiting for our relationship to crumble.

"Okay um maybe the unfollow part was a little extra but thanks babe I love you." Y/N said with a small chuckle as she kissed his cheek.

"I love you too Y/N."

_._
Okay sorry for spamming you guys like this 😭. It's just that all I'm doing is writing and I actually only have seven more to write form these series and having them sit in drafts unposted gives me slight anxiety.

Yeah I'm weird.

Hope you guys enjoyed  this cute one.

If I am up later tonight I might post another one 🤦🏾‍♀️ Somebody give me a life.

Anyways

One Love

Kam 🖤