[12 Days of Zaddies] Episode 6

On the sixth day of Zaddies, Jayson gave to me, six super licks...

[Episode 6]
Winter Wonderland
Featuring Jayson Tatum

He sings a love song, as we go along. Walking in a winter Wonderland.
{Winter Wonderland/Don't Worry Be Happy ~ Pentatonix feat Tori Kelly}

"Come on Y/N let us go on a walk in the park." Jayson whined as he tugged on his best friend's leg. Y/N let out a groan and kicked him in his thigh. She sucked her teeth when she realized she didn't reach his private area, but pulled the covers over her.

"Pleasaaase. Pretty pretty please?" He begged as he continued to pull off her warm comforter. Y/N let out a loud groan as she rolled her eyes.

"Why the fuck you want to go to the damn park for. It's fucking freezing dude." She yelled as she threw the blanket off of her frustrated.

"Because I want to show you something and your cranky ass needs to leave the house anyways." He said as he rolled his eyes at the last part.

"I'm not cranky. Okay I'm just-"

"Hurt. Yeah over that trash nigga we alll warned you about." He said giving her a stale look. Y/N rolled her eyes again at the mention of her ex. He fucked her over so bad, she was crying for days. Jayson or her family never saw her like that before and Jayson made it is priority to make her happy.

"Now. Go get that ass ready. And don't go have a fucking opera in there either. Singing and showering for two damn hours." He said as he slightly pushed her off the bed.

"For that. Ima bathe for three." She said as she stuck out her tongue.

"Then your ass going to be pruned the fuck up and your skin going to be dry. That ain't cute boo." Y/N stuck her middle finger at him as she headed towards her bathroom laughing.

"Aight. We are here and my lips are chapping. What the hell you want to show me?" Y/N said as she applied the blistex on her lips for the fifth time. Jayson let go a small chuckle as he grabbed her hand.

"I told you, you have crusty ass lips. And look." Y/N slapped his arm as she walked in front of him. Jayson took time to admire her ass sway as she walked. He looked up to the sky, praying that this would work out.

"Ta. Tum. It's cold." She yelled with a short a as she turned to him with a pout. He let out a laugh and rubbed his hands together.

"Aight. Stay right where you are. Look around what do you see?"

"Snow, more snow. Shit covered in snow." She said as she watched him walking towards her. She couldn't help to bite her lips. The man was always sexy to her, she just never admitted it out loud.

"Aight Ms obvious. Now close your eyes. And take in the chill."

"What kind of shrink fuck are you doing?" She asked as she watched him with a dirty look.

"Just do it man." He said as he rolled his eyes at her stubbornness. Y/N closed her eyes as she waited for him to continue.

"Continue Sir."

"Aight. Imagine all the good times you had as a child. When we used to run around ya moma yard during the summer and all the snow fights we had in the winter." He stared as he slowly walked around her.

"How we would build a snowman. We all know we had the original version of would you build a snowman." He said making her laugh a bit.

"And that one time I made you a ring out of snow but I cussed because we all knew it was going to melt. I tried to confess that day but I got tied up and smooth chocolate Danny from up the road disrupted the moment.

"What are you trying to say Jayson?" Y/N asked as she opened her eyes to stare at his.

"I'm saying Y/N that I've been madly in love itch you since like the 5th grade. I know it seems weird and cliche but I really really like you."

"Well damn."

"Yes damn. I've imagined our love could be something like a Winter Wonderland. Where we just have fun and be there for each other. You get me?" He asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"Yes I understand but Jayson. I can't be with you?" Y/N said as she looked down at ground.

"Why not?" He asked sound more hurt than anything else.

"I'm back with Danny."

"Oh."

[Episode 6] Winter Wonderland

[Characters]
Your Name
Jayson Tatum

[Soundtrack]
12 Days of Zaddies
~AJayyPoppin

Winter Wonderland
~Pentatonix feat. Tori Kelly

{Leave your thoughts on on the sixth episode here}