54. Sweet Thang (Explicit) ~ Marvin Bagley III

Sweet Thang (Explicit)
Featuring Marvin Bagley III
Dedicated to: XoMiracle

Sweet Thang (Explicit) Featuring Marvin Bagley III Dedicated to: XoMiracle

Armiracle Davis

"It amazes me that your only here for a week and they already assigned you to one of the best programs in the school." Carla, Armiracle's roommate stated as they lounged around their room.

"Sis I've been telling you, I was the top student athletic trainer at my old college. I'm just honored I got the opportunity to work with the men's basketball team." She stated as she threw her pillow up in the air.

"Okay. You don't have to show off." Carla said laughing a bit. "But you should meet the guys before your first day. You know get acquainted."

"You know the team?" Armiracle asked with a surprised tone. Carla let out a small laugh as she sat up on her bed.

"You're not the only top athletic trainer in here hoe." She said as she flipped her hair. The pair laughed together as Armiracle shook her head.

"Oops. My bad sis. You go on with ya bad self."

"You full of it Miracle. But yes I worked with them over the summer. They are a fun set. Maybe you could find your future bae there as well." Carla added as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Girl not even. I don't have time to look at nobody and plus that team is full of little boys. I ain't with it." Armiracle said as she shook her head. Carla let out a small hum as she laid back down on her bed.

"If you say so. If you say so."

The roommates walked into the student lounge where the boys informed Carla they were hanging out that night. She told them that she was going to introduce them to their new trainer and they were more than happy to see who the woman was.

As the found group of college athletes, all eyes went on Armiracle. She smiled softly at them as Carla let out a small laugh.

"Don't get excited guys, she doesn't want none of you." Carla said as she grabbed her friend's hand walked towards an empty seat.

"Carla. Carla. Stay out of grown folks business. You still salt that Amile left and ain't dick you down." Grayson Allen said earning set of coos from the team.

"Yikes this tea hot." Armiracle said as she watched Carla with a raised brow. Carla sucked her teeth and flipped him off.

"I'll tell you later." She said to her roommate. "Anyways. Guys, this is Armiracle, you could call her Miracle. She is assigned to you guys this season."

Armiracle waved at the guys as they said their chorus of heys. She thought she would be in the background and observe them, but they had other plans.