56. Fight (Explicit) ~ Kelly Oubre Jr

Fight (Explicit)
Featuring Kelly Oubre Jr.
Dedicated to: yourgirlemi4

Emily

"Mommy, Am I going by Daddy tonight?" Emily's five year old son Kyrie asked her. They were walking through the mall, tired from a long day of shopping and fun.

"Yes baby. You are with him this weekend. Is that alright with you?" She asked as she stoop down to face him. The five year old nodded his head with a closed smile, trying to hide the tooth he just lost.

"Okay. I like going by Daddy. We have fun with the dogs and we dress up and play music." The five year old listed things he does with his father. Emily let out a small chuckle as she held her son's hand.

"That's good Baby. Let's hope I have fun dropping you off." She said more to herself. Kelly and her were an on and off fling, which resulted Kyrie. She wouldn't deny that he wasn't a good father. He was there for the birth and took off from basketball to make sure she was okay for the first two weeks. However, the pair couldn't stay cordial for a long time. They had love for each other, but they would always end up fighting over the littlest of things.

Emily opened the door to Kelly's house with a sleeping Kyrie in her arms. As she struggled to bring him and his belongings inside, she was met with a shirtless Kelly and a random girl on his lap making out. Let out a loud laugh, Emily stomped her way up the stairs and put Kyrie to sleep.

"Let's hope mommy don't get locked up tonight. Love you sweetie." She said as she kissed his forehead.

Emily walked down the stairs to see the now fully dressed woman arguing with a frustrated woman.

"I swear to God, she ain't my girl. That's just my baby moms that brought my son home." Kelly said to the woman as he threw his hands up in frustration.

"Oh really? Who gives their baby mother the key to the house. Now if I was sucking your dick or something Kelly." The woman yelled at him.

"I would've seen and simply drag you out of the house. Like right now." Emily said as she pulled the woman by her weave and threw her out of the house.

"That was for being hella loud. My son is trying to sleep. Don't disrespect me bitch." She said as she closed the door on her face. Kelly let out an annoyed groan as he walked into his kitchen for a bottle of water. Emily followed him, hot on her heels as she was ready to curse him out.

"Really on your weekend you have some random hoe in your house?" She asked, disgusted by her child's father. Kelly sucked his teeth as he opened the bottle and took a sip.

"Man. I lost track of time. Plus I would've kicked her out and we would've been fine. But no, somebody had to stomp up the stairs like I'm some cheating hoe." Kelly responded with an annoyed tone.

"I'm tired of you having these random, gold diggy, nasty ass hoes around me son."

"They don't be around them. I keep my family life away from my sexual escapades and you fucking know that Emily." He said getting angry at the shorter woman in front of him.

"Who the fuck you getting loud with?" She asked him with a raised eyebrow. Kelly sucked his teeth and walked passed her, heading towards the living room. Emily, frustrated at the man, picked up a plate that was on the kitchen island, and threw at him.

As Kelly heard the plate crashed on the floor, he slowly turned around, pissed at his baby mother. His eyes were now a deep amber colour, and his face red and full of rage.

"Emily. I advise you to calm the fuck down, before any of us say or do something that we are going to deeply regret." He said as he took a deep breath. Emily let out a dry chuckle as she took the kitchen knife and toss it at him. Luckily he ducked before the knife could hit him.

Fume escaped from him like a wild bull and he ran and pushed her against the wall. Emily started to his back at him as he continued to press her shoulders into the wall. The ex couple yelled at each other hateful words as they let out their anger. Emily boxed him in his face where he boxed her in her stomach as he reflex. Emily hunched over and lifted her leg, kicking him in his thigh that he recently bruised on the court.

"The fuck you want with me woman." He yelled as he wrapped his hand around her throat. Emily was breathing heavily, thanking God that her son was a heavy sleeper.

"I want you to stop being a fucking bitch." She said angrily.

"I'm the bitch? I'm the bitch? You are the one that fucking..... you know what." He stopped mid rant and let out a loud laugh. He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and stomped towards the living room.

"Put me the fuck down." She yelled as she hit his back. Kelly let out a loud laugh as he shook his head. He threw her lighty on the couch and gave her an evil smirk. He pulled off her pants and underwear and started to rub her clit. Her angry yells turned into soft moans as his fingers played with her pussy.

"Of fucking course that's what you want." He said in disbelief as he pulled out his pants. Without any warning, he pushed his entire length inside of her cove. Emily let out a loud moan as she grabbed onto his arm. Kelly rocked his hips at an extremely fast pace as her body quickly filled with pleasure. He knew that she released fast, so adding more pressure to her sensitive nerves did the trick.

Her moans filled the living room as he placed kisses along her jaw, focusing on her sweet spot. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her toes curled with the overwhelming pleasure. She felt her body jerk, signaling her release. Kelly felt her walls clenched on him and quickly pulled out.

Emily let out a frustrated groan as she watched him with an angry look.

"Since you feel you big and bad, make yourself cum." He said as he stroked his dick for his own release. Emily rolled her eyes in annoyance as she filled herself up with two of her fingers. She quickly moved them in and out as she brought herself to a needed release. As let out a moan, she heard him groan in pleasure. He released his seed all over her vagina, sighing in satisfaction.

"You know where the bathroom is." He simply said as he went upstairs. Emily rolled her eyes as she thought about their relationship.

She hated how things always ended up in a fight.

_._
I hope you enjoyed it Emily 😌

So guys, I am going to make Kings a book, but there is a catch 👀

I need you guys to read Mr. &Mr. Antics first. Like I really love that story and I want you guys to experience it.

PREETTY PREEETY PLEASEEEEEEEE

Thanks so much in advance.

Also check out my other imagine book Kam Writes, I have some gems in there 😌

One Love
Kam 🖤