24. Autumn Leaves ~ Josh Jackson

Autumn Leaves
Featuring Josh Jackson
Inspired By: Autumn Leaves ~ Damian "Jr Gong" Marley

Josh walked in his new Arizona apartment, after a long day of team meetings and photo shoots, waiting to relax with his girlfriend Y/N.

Letting out a tired sigh, he walked to his bedroom to meet his girl sitting at the edge of bed in tears. Worry kicked in, as he ran to her side to see what's wrong.

"What happened baby girl?" He asked as he brought her to his chest. He rocked her back and forth and rub her back while she sobbed into his shirt.

"I'm worried about us." She croaked out as her voice was sore from all the crying she was doing.

"What about us babe?" He asked with a confused expression on his face.

"How are we going to be together in this new type of lifestyle you are living."

"The same way that we've been doing it all the time baby girl. We push and support each other and shower each other in love and affections." He said as he lifted up her head and looked into her red puffy eyes.

"It's not going to be the same any more Josh. You are a fricken NBA player for God's Sake. I hardly see you when I'm in Phoenix with you, what is going to happen in the fall?" She said as she gave him a sad look.

"I will give you all my free time as possible. You acting like I'm not going to be on face time with you like everyday. Just because you are going to be in Kansas and I'm going to be here, means that this can't work out."

"I'm just scared Josh. We are just so used to be up under each other all the time. What if this breaks us apart." Y/N said as she stood up from the bed. She ran her fingers through her hair and let out a loud sigh.

"Distance makes the heart grow fonder."

"Not in sight, not in mind."

"Why are you doubting this soo fucking much Y/N? Are you really planning to break up with me?" He asked as his voice got a little louder.

"I am fucking scared Josh. You in a whole other state, with all these hoes flocking towards you. I don't know Josh. Plus don't you see your fucking teammates?"

"Oh come on they aren't that bad." He replied with a light chuckle.

"Nigga. Both of us saw how Devin handled seven hoes in the club last night. He juggled seven of them and didn't get caught." Y/N said as she crossed her arms around her chest. Josh erupted into laughter as he shook his head at the situation. He still doesn't know how Devin managed to do that.

"Man. That nigga something else. He got mad skills yo."

"Josh it is not that funny." Y/N said trying not to crack a smile. 

"Y/N. He was flirting with two of them in front of each other and still didn't catch on." Josh said as he shook his head. Y/N started to laugh as she remembered how stupid the girls looked that night.

"And baby girl you don't have to worry about me with that shit." He said as he stood up and wrapped his arms around her.

"Plus ain't nobody got time and energy to be doing that unfaithful shit. You are my baby and only you." He said as he kissed her forehead.

"Are you sure this is going to work out?"

"I know. They are going to be some tough times but we just have to wait on each other. We will be growing in the different environments trying to coexist with one another. It might be hard and not impossible." Y/'N smiled to her self and hit his arm.

"You always find the right shit to say man." She said as she mugged him. Josh chuckled and rest his head on her shoulder.

"I love you Y/N and I want you to remember that."

_._

Something short, something sweet.
Hope everyone is having a good day

One Love
Kam 🖤