[12 Days of Zaddies] Episode 3

On the third day of Zaddies, Tyler gave to me, three ass taps...

[Episode 3]
This Christmas
Featuring Tyler Ulis

And this Christmas will be, a very special Christmas for me.
{This Christmas ~ Chris Brown}

"Okay guys. This is our last practice before our next game. Have a good Christmas and don't eat too much. We have to win on Boxing Day." The interim coach of the Phoenix Suns said as he closed off the practice. Tyler ran towards the locker room, as he quickly packed his stuff up ready to leave.

"Chipmunk, why are you in such a rush." Tyson Chandler asked as he laughed at Tyler eagerness. 

"I have to pick up my best friend at the airport and I'm kind of excited." Tyler said as he jogged in place, waiting for Devin to get ready.

"Umm. I'm right here though." Devin said as he packed his bag.

"Not you dumbass. I'm talking about Y/N and if you want a ride home you need to hurry up." Tyler said as he motioned Devin to speed up his pace.

"Y/N aka the love of your life? Aww that's cute." Marquese cooed from the other end of the room. Tyler gave him a glare as Marquese continued to taunt him.

"Look I haven't physically seen her in four years. I'm just happy to see a child hood friend that's all."

"Sure fam. Let us go before you pass out from all of this excitement." Devin said as he wrapped his arms around Tyler's shoulder, escorting them out of the locker room.

"Okay I have everything right?" Tyler asked out loud as he drove up to the Arrival terminal.

"Yes you do Ulis. I mean this best friend got to be special because you never bought me flowers and chocolate." Devin said with a smirk on his face. Tyler sucked his teeth at the younger guy and pulled up to an empty space. He hopped out (literally 🌝) of the Jeep in search for Y/N.

Tyler and Y/N went to school together when he lived in Chicago Heights with his dad. Their friendship was very unique. Y/N was the first one to befriend him because they were in the back of the line during gym class. After that today they were like ying and yang.

"TYLEERRRRRRRR." Y/N screamed through the airport as she ran and jump on him. Tyler laughed as he spun her around before placing her back on her feet.

"Well well well, look at you Ms. Y/N." He said as he spun her around. Y/N giggled a bit as she grabbed suitcase, which he quickly took from her.

"Look at me?,Look at you, Mr. NBA Star so he doesn't message his best friend anymore." Y/N said as she watched him with a raised eyebrow.

"Damn girl. Just throw the whole fucking tree while you at it huh." Tyler said with a small chuckle. Y/N shrugged as he put her luggage in the trunk and she jumped in the back seat.

"Book, Book. What are you doing here." Y/N said as she poked his cheek. Devin moved her hand as he laughed a bit.

"Damn. No good day. No I'm so happy to see you. I understand, you just want Tyler all to yourself. It's okay." Devin dramatically said making Y/N laugh.

"Well he is my future man soooo."

"Who is your future man?" Tyler asked as he hopped back into the Jeep. He started the engine as he watched between Y/N and Devin. Devin had an amused smirk on his face as Y/N quickly played with her hands.

"Oh you know. Kyrie Irving." She said with a small shrug. Devin burst out into laughter as he shook his head at the woman. Tyler watched his best friends in confusion as he drove out of the airport.

"Okaaaaay then." He said as he clicked his tongue. "Y/N I have some chocolates in the back there for you, I know they are your favourite and I have surprise for you when we reach to my place."

"THAT DICK." Devin yelled out before erupting into another burst of laughter. Y/N smacked him at the side of his head and she blushed heavily.

"If you don't stop ya shit boy." She said as she glared at him. "And thank you Tyler, I can't wait."

"Man. I can't keep this in. Tyler, Y/N is in love with you. Y/N, Tyler is in love with you too." Devin randomly said. The car got quiet as Devin let out a small chuckle.

"Tyler wanted you to visit him this Christmas so he could express his love to you and have like the best Christmas ever." He said as he turned to face Y/N who was covering her face in embarrassment.

"And Y/N agreed to come down, because she wanted to spend time with you and kiss the lips she has been dreaming about since high school under the mistletoe, among other explicit thoughts." Devin ended as he watched Y/N with a sorry look.

Tyler watched Y/N through the rare view mirror as she continued to cover her face. Tyler let out a small chuckle as the car halt in traffic.

"Ooo. Look. Traffic. Now you two. Kiss. Don't worry I wouldn't look." Devin said as he covered his eyes. The pair laughed as his silliness as they stared at each other. 

Tyler licked his lips as he turned around, meeting Y/N halfway. Their lips connected with each other and sparks flowed through both of their bodies. All the emotion they ever felt for each other was represented through the passionate kiss they shared.

"I said kiss, not swap DNA. Damn y'all nasty." Devin said interrupting their moment. Y/N rolled her eyes as Tyler let out a small chuckle. He smiled at Y/N one more time and gave her a wink. He definitely had something for her when they arrived to his place.

[Episode 3] This Christmas

[Characters]
Your Name
Tyler Ulis
Devin Booker

[Soundtrack]

12 Days of Zaddies
~AJayyPoppin

This Christmas
~Chris Brown

{Leave your thoughts on the third episode here}