44. Rock You Out II (Explicit) ~ Kyle Kuzma

Rock You Out II
Featuring Kyle Kuzma
Inspired By: Rock You Out ~ GBM Nutron
Dedicated to: KiaaaaJ

1 year later.

"Baby girl you sure you want to do this?" Kyle asked as he watched his girlfriend of a year, on her knees unbuckling his belt. Kia gave him an innocent look and nodded her head as she continued to undress his lower region. She pulled down his pants and boxers at the same time, allowing his member to spring out, slightly hitting her face.

Her mouth watered at the sight she grew to loved. She slowly wrapped her pump lips over his thick pink tip, using her tongue to draw circles over it. Kyle bit his lip as he hissed in pleasure.  Kia removed her lips from his tip and slowly jerked him off, staring deep into his eyes.

"Are you going to stop teasing me or suck this dick?" Kyle asked with a smirk on his face. Kia chuckled a bit and shrugged. She opened her mouth again and fit majority of his shaft, coating him with her saliva. She took him out again, before bobbing her head back and forth, creating a steady pace.

Kyle bit on his lips as he tried to keep in his groans. He wanted to pick her up and make love to her on their bed, but was too busy enjoying the pleasure.

She took him out one more time, licking the veins that covered his shaft.

"Let it out for me Daddy. Pleaseee." She begged before stuffing him back into her mouth. She started to hum, sending vibrations through his body. A small groan left his lips as he tossed his head back in pleasure. Kia smiled to her self, satisfied that she had control over him. She continued to suck, rub his balls and lick until she felt his member twitch in her mouth.

Kia quickly popped it out of her mouth and ran towards the bathroom, locking the door behind of her.

"What the fuck man?" Kyle yelled as he wiped his hand over his face is frustration. "I was right there babe".

"Pay back from when you did it to me." She said from the bathroom. Kyle let out a groan as he wrapped his hands around his member and jerked himself off. His breathing was heavy throughout out the room, as he let his load out.

"You know you are about to get fucked into pieces right Kia." Kyle said as he watched the locked bathroom door.

"Can't do that if you can't reach to me."

"You can't live in there forever my love." He said in an amused tone.

"Yes I can. I could bathe, pee, shit. Sleep. I'm good."

"What about when your little fat ass get hungry at midnight. Remember the mini fridge is in the room, by me." He said with a deep chuckle. Kia cursed to herself as she forgot the most crucial part.

"Oh well. I'm a little hungry, I think I should order some pizza and some cheesy bread from Dominos." He said as he stretched and picked up his phone.

"You wouldn't, you couldn't." She said in disbelief. He knew how much she loved cheesy bread and he was just rubbing it in her face.

"Baby girl, you know I would. I think ima walk around naked as well." He said as he tapped his finger on his chin.

"And open the door for the pizza man? You are sick." Kia said as she laughed at her boyfriend madness.

"Oh the delivery guy will understand. Just got to explain that my girl left me hanging so I'm just walking around hanging." He said as he stood up and swing his hips around, leaving his dick flop around the place.

"Yooo Kia. You have to see this, my dick is like it's about to take off." He said as he continued his actions. Kia let out a loud laugh before shaking his head.

"I could hear is flapping but I'm not falling for your games Kuzma." She yelled through the door.

"Oh well. Your lost baby girl. Your lost."

"Babe. The pizza is here. You better come before I eat it off." Kuzma yelled from the kitchen as he ate his pizza butt naked. Kia sat in the bathroom deliberating if she should risk it all for pizza.

She got up from the bathroom counter and opened the bathroom door. She was risking it for pizza. Clad in a dark purple lingerie set, she quickly ran to the kitchen and opened the box of cheesy bread. Kyle laughed as his girlfriend as she moaned at the taste of the cheesy goodness.

"That is the sound you are about to make when I'm in those guts." He whispered in ear as he pressed his now hard member to her ass. Kia felt shivers going down her spine at the words he spoke.

"Kyle." She moaned out a bit as he lifted her up from the ground.

"All fours or on the wall? Pick your choice." Kyle suggested as he pushed her underwear to the side.

"Whatever you want baby" Kia responded as she pressed her lips against his neck.

"Good answer." He said as she slowly pushed himself into her wet cove. Both of them let out soft moans as they felt each other. They knew he was about to rock her shit out.

_._
Aye look a part two 👀

I might write two more imagines and update Extra Deep 🙂

Trying to stay distracted. I had about three mental breakdowns this morning 🤷🏾‍♀️

Have a blessed day guys.
One Love
Kam 🖤