Chapter 2-I am loved after all

The driver raised an eyebrow when Pha and Montree go into the backseat. So far, Pha had been Yo's only visitor but it seemed that was about to change. He watched a young man pull up and get off a bike. He chucked his things into the back of a car before swooping in to kiss the driver. He dodged a swat with a laugh and got into the passenger side. Another car pulled up and the remaining young man quickly got in. The driver watched Nong Ming steal a kiss and smiled. So this was N'Ming's feisty KitKat.

"Thank you for piking us up. We're ready when you are."

"Will you be stopping anywhere this afternoon?"

"No. We will be going directly to Yo. Mon, please don't overreact when you get there. The house is rather large but the place is also very quiet."

"I know Yo is wealthy. He has mentioned it to me."

"That is fine but his home can be a shock. I am just warning you."

Montree nodded and relaxed for the ride. He had been working hard this past week and not just for his classes either. They had worked hard with Phana to restore Yo's good name and to correct any persons they met who had a misconception of the situation. Yo had suffered a terrible experience and he deserved to be defended.

Montree quickly feel asleep and Pha smiled.

"Who are the young men joining us Master Pha?"

"Ah this is Montree. He leads Yo's fairy angel gang. They have been working hard to set the record straight for us. The person on the bike is Forth. He is the head of SOTUS right now and Ming's senior. He is dating my best friend Beam. Beam and Kit are my best friends actually. Now Kit is with N'Ming. They are all coming with me to see Yo."

"I hope that your efforts will pay off."

"Thank you."

They got to the house with very little delay. Pha nudged Mon awake and watched as he took in the mansion with wide eyes and an open mouth. The others had seen it before except Forth but he just took it all in with a raised eyebrow. 

They entered the house and Kit and Beam immediately followed a helper up to Yo's room. Kit whipped open the blinds without hesitation and Beam yanked the cover off a sleeping Yo. He shot up with a start and Beam quickly ushered him out and shoved him into the bathroom.

"You have a quick bath now while Kit and I pick you an outfit." Then Beam shut the door. Yo blinked a few times and leaned against the door. He felt foggy and dull. Since the incident he had been trying to sleep the memories away. He stripped sluggishly and accidentally caught himself in the mirror. The red mark was gone from his neck and he heaved a sigh of relief. 

Without thinking he opened the pipe and a blast of cold water hit him dead in the face. He sputtered but didn't change it. Now he felt much more awake. What the hell were P'Beam and P'Kit doing here? Who else had shown up? He tried at remember the things P'Pha had told him about the past week. He had listened at the time but he couldn't remember a single thing.

When he finally got out, he walked into the room to see Ming waiting for him with a Manga in his hand and some cloths on the bed besides him. 

"What volume is that?"

"The latest one. I brought it for you. Kitty and beam picked this out for you to wear. Everyone is picking a room and getting ready for dinner."

"Everyone? Who else is here Ming?"

"Well if Beam is here then P'Forth is here too and of course P'Pha is here, Me and Kitty and one other who really wants to see you. Dress quickly because there is no telling when he will burst in here." Yo nodded and dressed. 

"I feel lost Ming. What is really going on?" He asked as he settled his top.

".Well what do you expect Yo? You hid and let us do your dirty work. We have been running around protecting you and you hid."

Yo blinked at Ming and it hit him. His friends were worried and he never once reached out to them especially Ming. Ai'Ming had been with him through everything yet he hadn't even called or sent a text message.

Yo burst into tears and rushed towards Ming. He embraced his friend and held on.

"I'm sorry Ming. I'm really sorry. I just let you go didn't I and you were waiting for me this whole time."

"I knew you would come back but you know me. I only ever have patience for my KitKat. I want you to know that no one thinks your a whore or that you sell yourself. At lest not in engineering."

"That's right. I called up the kids and we had a long talk about SOTUS and about what it means to bully others and to disrespect our peers. But now I need to have a long talk with you Nong," Forth said seriously as he walked through the door.

"I'm sorry P'."

"What are you sorry for? Have you learned your lesson already?"

"I shouldn't have closed myself up in here and hid from you. I shouldn't have taken you for granted."

"Is that all you've learned?"

Yo paused. He stared at Forth's face and thought about it. Forth was a cool P' and he had a patient way about him that encouraged others to think without feeling like they were stupid or missing out. He stared at the hand Forth held out and got it. He reached out and put his hand in Forth's.

"I should have trusted you P'. Not just you but all my friends. I should have had more faith in you but most of all I should have trusted P'Pha. I heard him but I didn't really listen to what he had to say. I didn't trust him or you all enough to reach out to you and put my faith in you. I just hid. I'm so sorry."

Forth smiled and ruffled Yo's hair. "That's right Nong and you made Pha worry. He's waiting for you. Are you ready?"

Yo took a deep breath and smiled at Forth. He wasn't sure when he forgot but he needed to remember that he was loved. Not just by Pha but all his friend, and shutting them out wasn't going to fix anything.

"Yes, I'm ready. Let's go." And Yo rushed to the door.