Chapter 12 - Crazy chicks

Monday crawled in to everyone's annoyance and it was back to the grindstone. Yo was back in classes and just decided to ignore everyone's stares and whispers. A lot had happened in a week and the fact that Yo was back after the attack was something to talk about.

Those who initially said he deserved it for flirting with both Pha and Ming had quickly backtracked when it came out that Pha was Yo's boyfriend and Ming was his best friend. It came out that Ming and Yo had been tight since high school and that they had known Pha since then too. In fact, Yo and Pha's life was a true love story.

Yo had a lot to think about. What Ming had said to him was still on his mind. He had merely stored it away to drag out later. He had long since figured out that Pring was behind the escort incident that had caused him so much turmoil a few weeks ago. Yo had hurt but he had understood her reasoning. 

Wasn't he jealous every time some cute girl or guy talked to Pha or had his attention in any way? Didn't he want to snatch Pha away and scratch their eyes out? She had been so close to getting Pha until Yo showed and messed everything up. Well now she knew the truth; Pha would never have truly been hers. Still, at the time she plotted and planned, she would have felt she still had a chance.

If she really was behind the Park incident, how did the two of them know each other?

"Yo!" Mon waved in front of Yo's blank face.

"Huh?"

"I've been yelling your name for ages!" 

Yo looked around and realized that class was over. Nate patted his shoulder and smiled at Mon.

"He was probably thinking about P'Pha. Give him a break." She teased.

"Actually I was thinking about P'Pring. She's been on my mind for a while." They all stared at him curiously but he stood up without elaborating and grabbed his bag.

"Well lets eat. I'm sure P'Pha and the rest of the Wild Doctors will join us. They usually do right." That got the gang moving and they bustled out. When they arrived at the cafe, Ming and Kit were already sitting at a table with drinks and Pha was in the food line.

"Hey Nongs!" Kit said with a cherry smile. "We were waiting for a while."

"Hey P's. You look pleased."

"Yep. Long break today. Professors had a sudden meeting and not only do we get a long break but we got a postponed test. Of course that means more study time now but I feel at ease."

"Lucky us!" The Angel Gang cheered as they sat and admired the doctors. They knew better than to touch them the way they would Nong Ming but they could still stare.

Pha suddenly showed up and dropped a plate in front of Yo. They shared a quiet smile before Pha sat down and joined the table with his own food. Beam got busy texting and Kit tried to eat but his phone kept lighting up with pings. 

"Fuck," He muttered and just called the source of his annoyance. 

"Fine! I'll do it ok! Now can I eat in peace? What? I can't hear you. Sorry. Bye." And he shut off the phone with a fierce smile. 

"You know he's just going to call me right?" Yo said just before his phone started buzzing. He sighed and picked it up. Kit stared at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes Ming?"

"Is P' with you?"

"P'Kit? I haven't seen him yet."

"He's sitting across from you Yo." Yo's head whipped around and he spotted Ming sedately strolling towards them. He cut off the phone and turned to Kit who looked like a storm cloud. He already spotted Ming too.Kit made an annoyed sound and grimaced when a bunch of girls stepped in front of Ming.