Onsen Trip, A ForthBeam Weekend pt 2

#ForthBeam

Warning... Very Mature Content Ahead

"Are you coming or not?" A naked Forth said from the bathroom doorway.

Beam started stripping as he eyed the gorgeous man before him. "Oh I'm coming and in more ways than one tonight."

Beam stalked across the room and got into the shower with Forth. They danced around each other as they got wet and reached for the loofahs at the same time. Forth grinned because while Beam had been talking to Kit. He had quickly slipped their stuff into the bath. Forth's Axe immediately went onto Beam's loofah and he gently but thoroughly washed all of his lover's touchable parts. Forth began on Beam as soon as he cut him lose and gently cared for him lover. 

They shampooed and rinsed off before stepping out and quietly drying each other. Then Forth led Beam back to the bed and pulled away the heavy duvet, tossed it on the bench at the foot of the bed. 

"We'll get it later." He looked at the alarm and quickly set it for 8am then joined Beam on the bed. He dropped flat on his back and Beam climbed him without hesitation. They started slowly with the languid kissing. Beam had to remind himself to take it easy because there was no rush and no one to disturb them.

They softly touched and explored each other, taking time to brush and touch the sensitive places they often rushed over. Forth sighed blissfully as Beam licked and nibbled along his neck and collarbone. Forth didn't really have sensitive nipples like Beam did so he bypassed them and nibbled lower. He kissed and sucked along the V of Forth's pelvis before finally focusing on the thing that gave him so much pleasure. He licked the head for a bit as Forth groaned and sighed. Then he popped the head into his mouth and sucked on it intensely.

"Nuugh Beam, baby."

Beam smiled inside before he slowly eased down then back up. He took Forth's heavy balls in his hand and slowly rolled them as he moved. Forth's body slowly opened as he ran his hand's through Beam's hair. Beam used the middle finger of his free hand and wet it with the spit he drooled down Forth's dick before circling that finger around Forth's hole. 

He had never tried this before and waited to see how Forth would respond.

"Slip it in na Beam. I want it." Forth breathed out and Beam moaned around Forth in his mouth. Fuck. Did that mean...?

Beam let go of that thought for the time being and eased his finger in. Shit. Forth was fucking hot and tight. He felt like his finger was a a vice. Is that how I feel to him? Beam slowly circled the finger then slipped it back out. He wet two this time and slipped them back in. Forth groaned and shifted. Beam kept licking and sucking as he took his time and nudged them around until he...

"Shia!" Forth almost came off the bed. "Oh God. Now I now why you go wild. Beam." Beam's name came out as a sob as he worked that spot while keeping his busy mouth on Forth. The sensation of Beam 's fingers was so strange but so good. His body He had a slightly full feeling that felt more like pressure than anything else but the feelings from that nub could make anyone addicted to sex. 

Beam slurped and bobbed as he worked Forth's hole. He paid attention to the sounds Forth made and increased the pressure. He could feel Forth getting larger and larger. The vain pulsed against his tongue and he knew.

"Beam I'm gonna... If you... Shit!"Forth came hard and Beam worked to swallow. He actually liked the taste of Forth, a little salty and slightly bitter but very smooth just like the man himself. He popped off Forth Junior when the man tugged at his hair and pulled him up for a kiss.