Chapter 5 - No one but you

#MingKit

Warning... Mature content ahead.

The next night was a Friday and Phana stayed at the dorms as per Yo's order. he wasn't sure what the younger man was up too but he was going along with it. Instead he sent out a call for the boys to gather and play ball. Players showed up within the hour.

"I thought you would be with Yo," Lam said as he tried to hold Pha off.

"Nah. Yo is coming back soon. He told me he would handle it so I listened for once." A bunch of the others chuckled.

"We all know how good you are at listening Pha." One of his Moon mates huffed out.

"Well why should I listen to you? I get no benefit from that. Now if I listen to Yo, I get a reward. Simple as that."

"He's a damn cute Nong." Another agreed.

"Keep that to yourself," Beam shot off as he joined the game. He was grinning wickedly and this Moon mate knew he was going to be the butt of Beam's jokes for the rest of the game.

"Where is Kit?" Pha asked as he glanced around quickly. Beam burst out laughing and caught the ball. "He's resting!" He called as he dribbled down the court. Pha paused. Resting? What the fuck?

Pha looked at Beam's smug face and it dawned on him. He threw back his head and laughed. In his room Kit sneezed and groaned. His body had jerked and his hips gave a twinge of protest. Damn horny Ming!

There was a knock on the door, before Kit heard the key unlocking the door. Since Yo's incident he had given Ming a key and they always locked the doors now.

"Here you are baby. I brought you food." Ming opened the huge tote bag he carried and pulled out a tray. He placed it on Kit's lap, ignoring the smaller man's surprised look. Then he put the food on the tray along with Kit's usual coffee drink.

"Thank you," Kit said in English and reached for the drink. "You don't have to go all out."

"But you are my wife and you could be pregnant. I have to look out for you."

Kit froze and stared at Ming. The son of a bitch wanted a reaction but he refused to give one. Instead, he opened the food and started eating. Once he was finished, Ming took everything away and put away his own food.

"Are you terribly hurt though?" Ming had been worried all day when Kit didn't answer his messages. Then Beam had called and told him he needed to go and take care of Kit. He needed a ride home and some medication for pain. Ming had left his study group and explained to Forth that he had to take care of Kit. Forth had smirked and let him go.

"You were really rough last night. What got into you?"

"Your kiss. You really turned me on Kitty."

Kit recalled the kiss Yo had asked him to give Ming. The moment they had reached the room, Ming had backed him onto the bed.

"Why are you so sweet P'Kit? It really turns me on."

Kit had tried to shove Ming away but it had no impact. Then again he hadn't really been trying.

"What do you want Ming?"

"You. Always you. Can I have you tonight Kit?"

Kit stared at Ming. This would be their second time. Kit had promised Ming once he joined him back from their trip to Kit's home, he would be with Ming. Kit had done some research in the time, and the Friday of the week Ming finished his midterms, Kit had showed up with condoms and lube. He had thought Ming would be satisfied with one round but Ming had woken him up twice after for more rounds. He had been damn glad it was a Friday.