Random Moments of Sweetness...

Ming stared at Kit as he slowly became invested in the movie. He admired the way the dimple winked at him when Kit smiled or laughed and the way he blushed when you looked at him for to long. Even the way he hit Ming was cute. At least to Ming. 

He remembered when he had to steal precious moments from Kit. Things like holding hands, a simple kiss, even saying Ming was his boyfriend or confessing a simple I like you was a struggle. Now Kit said those things willingly. Oh, he still blushed and beat Ming up or ignored Ming and pretended like he didn't see or hear him but he still took the time to hold his hand or kiss him when Ming needed it.

Kit was a beautiful guy and it was easy to be jealous of people being around him. Ming didn't want them to see how awesome Kit was because then some would try to steal him and he would have to retaliate. He didn't mind that part because there was usually hot sex involved but he hated fighting over Kit like he was a thing. The aggression of feeling threatened was just so hard to ignore thought.

"Ming? Ming?!"

"Yes P'?"

"What are you doing? I'm calling you and your just staring. Not watching the movie?" Kit inquired with a tilt of the head.

"I have something much better to look at. I think I need you right now P'. Can we go home?"

Kit blushed and stood. He led Ming out and into the car. He looked around then popped open Ming's pants. Right there in the car as they were on their way home, he took care of Ming who was utterly shocked and excited.

"Don't expect that to happened again," He declared as he wiped his mouth. Ming kissed him and nodded. His expectations were always super low when it came to his lover and PDA or sex. It's why he always felt his rewards were so high.

"I love you P'." The dimple winked at him.

"I love you too Ming."

                                                                            ***

Forth showed up with Beam and instantly wanted to leave. There was a particular asshole who sometimes joined his friend Mike and the guy was always trying to get a reaction from Forth.

"Beam? Stay with me ok?"

"What?"  Beam looked at him.

"My friends know about you but that guy over there and I have a history. He's always looking for ways to bug me. I don't know what that's all about but please stay away from him."

"Sure." Beam eyed the guy in question and knew what it was right away. "But I think it's better if you stay away from him. He has more interest in you."

Forth caught on right away. "Really?"

"Yep. I'm never wrong when it comes to this. I can sight anyone who wants you for miles." Forth laughed and all his friends suddenly hailed him. They greeted Beam thought Mike was a little sleepish about it. Beam got that too. He was only helping his annoying friend. 

Not a good minute later, a loudmouth showed up and Beam felt even more settled.

"Were you stalking me Lam? We just got here."

"Beamie! You let this fool bring you to our wild reunion? It must be love."

"It only got wild when you showed up." Beam said with a grin. "Anyway last I checked I was the wildest of the Wild Doctors Gang so watch it buddy." Everyone started making noise as though a challenge was issued and suddenly Beam found himself in the thick of things. It turned out they were all engineers going to different universities but had all gone to the same school and taken the same shop classes together for years. What a bond.