Lovers Lane... The calm before a small storm

Warning... Very Mature Content Ahead

Kit shivered as Ming stalked him across the room.

"Strip before I destroy your cloths. I really can't wait right now."

Kit saw how serious he was and stripped quickly as Ming did the same. 

"I wish I could tie you to this fucking bed and never let you go. No one can touch you. Look at you even. Mine. My Kit!" He snarled sexily and kissed Kit veraciously.  

Kit felt overwhelmed and simply gave way to Ming's force. It was very rare for Ming to be so forceful or demanding but when he got this way, Kit found himself submitting willingly. Ming's hands lifted him and he wrapped his legs around Ming's waist. They twisted so Ming was sitting on the bed.

"I can't... Ming. I can't breathe."

"And I can't wait. I need you now Kit. We can go slow after but..." Kit nodded. Everything inside him was all revved up. He couldn't wait either. He needed Ming so badly right now.

As Ming popped open the lube, Kit kissed and sucked on Ming's neck and chest. He left mark after mark and ran his hands over as much of Ming as he could.

Ming slipped two fingers in Kit and He arched like the cat he was, almost coming off Ming's lap. Ming latched onto a nipple that was conveniently accessible and sucked as he fingered Kit.

He let go with a pop and stated, "Be ready now," before he lined up and eased inside. Kit lowered himself until they were skin to skin. He tossed his head back and reveled in the moment.

Ming twisted until he was on top of Kit and kissed him as he began thrusting. Kit held on because his body felt so overwhelmed, it was all he could do. Ming was saying something and Kit tried his best to focus. All he could make out was the word mine over and over as Ming moved inside him so he answered simply with yours

Ming whimpered and moved faster, harder. He was lost, lost in Kit and his own feelings of love and overwhelming possessiveness. Never once had he felt even a fraction of these feelings. Never had he needed to claim a person's whole being; felt like he needed their very existence to give him life.  

"Kit!" He managed to get out. He was so close. Kit was digging into his back as he squeezed him so strongly.

"Close," he grunted out and bit into Ming's shoulder before sucking up a huge hickey. They both came at the same time. Ming was sure his eyes had pierced through space and saw the wonders of the universe and all, every single one, had to do with Kit.

"I love you." He choked out and let himself rest a bit on Kit.

"I'm in love with you too my Ming. My Ming. So good to me. Love you so much." They kissed again and Ming slowly began thrusting. Kit smiled and held on. His Ming was a stallion and his recovery time was too over powered.

"Will I get to rest?" Kit asked softly.

Ming looked at him hotly. "Only when you can't come anymore." And kissed him senseless.

                                                                                     *** 

"I don't get why you didn't shower with me."

"All in good time my Pha." Yo said and disappeared into the shower. Pha sighed and threw on a vest and his CK boxer briefs. He threw himself on his bed and rested there for a bit. A text came in from some random chick asking him what he was going for the break. He replied, staying with my wife, then changed his status greeting to, Do not disturb. My wife and I are busy, with a wink emoji.

Sexual Healing - A 2 Moons Short Fic (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें