Chapter 6 - Covering all your bases

The same car that brought Yo to school the first time, brought him back to school the second time. He stared out the window now just as he did then and he was not surprised to see Pha playing basketball on the very court that changed his life. 

The person I love just walked out of here. That what he had told Sis Ging then and his feelings hadn't changed. I can't be hiding at home and letting everyone cover for me. That's not fair at all. I have to stand on my own two feet and find my own strength of will to move on. Besides, Pha is waiting for me.

"Here we are young master. Please be sure to call us if you need any help."

"Yes thank you." Yo watched the car drive away and smiled. Pha should have seen the car. He would be heading this way soon.

"Oh, I thought it was you. Yo right? Science Moon." An older female stepped up to Yo from his building. She was immaculately dressed in the uniform with her hair neatly done. She gave Yo a sweet and open smile.

Yo dropped his bag and wai. "Yes P', I am Wayo."

"I loved your song at the competition a few months back. I heard it was for Ai'Pha. Is that true?"

"Yes P'. I did sing it for P'Pha."

"That is quite sweet. Are you here to see him then?"

"Actually I live here too P'. I..."

"Yo!" Pha jogged up to them and smiled at Yo. Yo took a deep breath before turning and hugging Pha. His whole face lit up and he returned Yo's embrace. 

"I missed you P' and I saw you yesterday." Pha squeezed his eyes closed to contain his excitement. Yo was too cute!

"I missed you too Yo and I saw you this morning. Did you wait long?"

Yo pulled back. He finally remembered the P' who had been standing there. "No I was waiting with... Oh! There was a P' here and she recognized me. She was very nice and she said she enjoyed my performance at the show."

"I didn't see anyone here. I was only looking at you." He grinned as Yo blushed.

"Let's go inside. Can I stay with you tonight P'?"

"Of course. Did you need anything from your room?"

"No. Do you have food? I didn't eat this afternoon. We can go out and eat."

"Er. Is this a date N'Yo?" Pha teased. He wanted to see Yo blushing again.

Yo's face blazed. He had been working up to it but Pha cut right through. 

"Hummmmm. Two people going out to eat. I would say yes P'. Would you go out to dinner with me?" He asked sweetly, ignoring the flutters in his stomach.

"I would love to go out with you. Where are we going? I feel like BBQ." Pha decided to follow along. This must be Yo's new plan.

"Then let's do that. My treat. Let me treat P'Pha tonight please? You have done so much for me. I want to show my love and appreciation." The grin couldn't seem to leave Pha's face. He tapped his chest a few times to calm his racing heart and nodded. 

"P' would love to be treated. Let's go up and I will get ready for you."

Yo nodded and smiled. He had thought about this carefully. Pha had told him they would switch rolls to make him feel more comfortable. Yo knew he had been speaking in terms of touching and sex (blush) but that didn't mean he couldn't treat his hard working husband to a nice dinner or something special. He deserved it and more.

After they had talked last night and Pha had fallen asleep Yo had gotten up and looked for Mon. He asked Mon if he had a copy of the video Park had posted. Mon did but it hadn't been for his own viewing. It was a 'just in case' copy to be pulled if someone needed evidence. Yo asked Mon to sit with him and they both watched it. Mon looked expectantly at Yo but he had simply nodded and left without explaining himself.