Our Night Together

Warning... Very Mature Content Ahead

Mon knew what he was doing when he decided to spend the night at Rend's place. He had made a promise to himself that as soon as the Doctor gave the ok, he was going to jump Rend with all his might. He couldn't wait!

"Mon?"

"Huh?" Mon tuned in. Rend was now casting him an amused look.

"It's ok. Not important now." He had been asking Mon as question but now that his mind had joined Mon's in the gutter, he had forgotten what it was.

"Sure?"

"Yep. I think I know what you were thinking." Rend grinned and Mon shivered. If that grin was anything to go by, he was going to get it. Yes!

They got to Rend's apartment and headed up. Rend lived on the third floor of a dorm that was actually not that far from whee Beam and Kit used to live. 

Mon indicated that Rend should wash up first. He went into the room and saw that Sing had started the job of packing away. He continued as he waited until Rend came out with a towel around his waist. Mon smirked as he brushed past him with a bag. He smelt so good. Hell yes!

Mon had a bath, covered himself in soft scented lotion, then slipped on the little number Yo had collected for him. It was a rich navy blue, edible in some places and see through lace in in the back, especially over his ass. If Mon bent over, his secret place would be winking at Rend. It was awesome. It clung tightly to his body a bit but Mon was ok with it because Rend had already seen his jelly rolls so there was nothing to hide.

He walked quietly out of the bathroom and leaned against the wall. He waited for Rend to notice him but he also watched him. He was hard at work, packing his stuff away and looking everything over to make sure it was where he needed it to be. He admired the way his muscles flexed and bunched as he moved and carried stuff around. 

He turned and Mon saw the moment he was noticed. Rend froze for a second then straightened up. He licked his lips and sauntered closer to Mon.

"What have we here?" He eyed Mon up and down and swallowed. Mon could see the tent growing in his pants and smiled.

"It's just me. I can tell you like." He gave Rend a sweet look but he wasn't fooled.

"Is this what Yo gave you in that box?" The man was also not slow. Not even a little bit.

"Yep. I have a purple one but I ordered this for tonight." He would save the purple one for when he needed to plan something special and couldn't afford to buy another surprise like this.

"Holy shit Mon! I might not last the night. You might not last because I'll eat the hell out of you." More like do the hell out of you baby. If you wear one of these every week, I'll be dead by summer. What a way to go! 

"You like blueberries? Let's see if it taste like the real thing." Mon invited.

Rend pulled Mon to him and devoured his lips. They kissed, twining tongues and swiping into each other's mouths. Rend's hands slid all over Mon only to stop on his ass and knead it. He felt the lace and not much else so he pulled back.

"T_ turn around. Let me see what's going on in the back." Mon slowly turned and heard Rend gulp. "Oh shit." He breathed and ran his hands over Mon's back and ass.

"I can really see everything through the back."

"Yes." Mon looked over his shoulder and saw the look of utter admiration on Rend's face. His breath caught. He was never looked at with admiration or even like. At least not by Arm or his previous farce of a relationship.