Appointments to keep... Kit and Ming

Kit received an early dismissal from class so he could attend his appointment. He passed over all the notes so far for Beam who had just arrived and explained to the teacher that he had to bring Yo back home since he didn't drive. Kit drove over to the psychology department and got out of his car. The first thing he saw was Ming leaning against the door, waiting.

What are you doing here? You appointment is at eleven."

"But yours is at ten."

Kit blinked and suddenly got it. He sighed for form then breezed ahead of Ming but he caught his hand on the way past and held on to it. Ming smiled as he let Kit lead him inside.

"You'll wait for me after your done?"

"Depends on how long you take. Ok fine. You don't need to give me that look." They sat on the only place with chairs and chatted. Kit had been about 10 minutes early. Just at ten they saw Pha walking down the hall towards them. At the same time a door next to them opened and a smiling woman called for Kit. Ming moved fast, kissing Kit softly on the cheek before swiftly moving away to see Pha. 

Shit Ming! Kit walked in blushing and annoyed but secretly he had needed that kiss. He was so flipping nervous.

"Hello Kit. My name is Dr. Duanphen Amudee. I will be conducting your interview. You do understand why you were asked here?"

"Because of the incident this weekend."

"And there were more than one of them."

"Yea but I don't really know Nix. Beam dated her and I saw her a few times but were never formally introduced."

"How did you become involved in that particular situation?"

"Forth and Beam had to travel for the weekend but Nix had messed up Forth's house so we were supposed to meet the service used by Beam's aunt."

"How did this experience make you feel Kit. Did you feel threatened for your own relationship?"

"No. Ming and I weren't bothered by that. Ming just got worried about kids and stuff since we can't make. That's cleared up already."

"Do you think Safe Campus is effective to keep you safe Kit?"

"It's new so it's not going to be impactful right away. Besides, you just can't take into account the unexpected reactions of people."

"And were you expecting that sort of reaction from Pring?"

"Hell no. If what we heard is true, then this whole time she was attacking Yo psychologically. I wasn't expecting a physical attack. Though, if she can convince someone to do it, I guess she is capable herself."

"Do you suffer from her attack in anyway?"

Kit wished he wasn't a blusher and could lie his way through any situation but the damn blush crept up and gave him away. He sighed.

"I had a nightmare the night of the incident."

"Did you have anymore?"

"No."

"Kit."

"Look Ming and I are working on it ok. I just. I wanted to test things last night. It didn't work out the way I expected. Ming's sleeping over. We'll see if it really makes a difference."

"What do you dream about particularly?"

Kit heaved a breath. "So the first time I dreamt she was after me. Last night she was after Ming and Yo. It's weird. She kept silently swinging that bat."

"Were you scared at the time of the incident Kit?"

"Not really. There wasn't enough time to really fell anything. I went from dodging a bat to saving her arm to the police station. There wasn't much thinking time."