Chapter 10 - Master Pha

Pha helped Yo clean up all the makeup before he went to take a bath. Since they have no plans for the rest of the day, Pha ordered lunch and ran out quickly to get it. It only took him about 20 minutes and he text Yo every five or so just to make sure Yo was ok.

Yo smiled when Pha text him he is leaving the food place. It was only two in the afternoon but Yo decided to put his next idea into motion. He had the oils on the table and he had carefully read the instructions. They were for tonight but Yo decided not to wait. He wanted to do this.

His phone rang. It was Ming.

"Hey. Are you ok now?" Ming was just checking up on Yo after that crying session at the end of the photo shoot.

"Yes. I just didn't realize I was holding that back. Hey, I am about to treat Pha. I will call you later ok." He didn't want to stay too long on the line and not be ready.

"Treat him? With what?"

"A nice bath and massage. He has worked hard for school and for me. Just want to try something new."

"Ohhhhhh! Good idea! Kit might like that. I will look some things up. Gotta go." Yo smiled as Ming ran off. His friend was a great guy but if he kept thinking of Kit as just a guy who didn't like a treat besides sex every now and again, he would be in trouble.

Yo heard the door unlock and rushed quickly to meet Pha. He was about to play a role. It wouldn't be too hard since it sort of fitted his personality. He was submissive to Pha but only in the bedroom and who didn't like a little master/servant role play? Pha would be totally turned on.

"Hey I got your us... Yo? What is this?" Pha took in Yo's half dressed state and the bowed head. Yo sometimes looked down but it was only a matter of confidence. This felt very different.

"Greetings Master Pha. Please come this way." Pha sucked in a breath and his eyes dilated. Yes, this was very different.

Yo took the food from Pha and led him to the area he set up. He gently pushed Pha down onto the pillows and followed him down. He sat on his heels and smiled at Pha.

"Are you comfortable Master? Would you like me to make it cooler"

"Hummm," Pha tried to gather his whits. "I am a bit warm." But the heat was all internal. Pha wasn't sure the AC would help.

Yo smiled sweetly and reached for the remote. He pointed to the AC and lowered the temp to 25. Pha swallowed and watched Yo crawl onto his lap. Sweat broke out on his brow and he clenched his fists so he wouldn't just grab Yo and flip him down onto the ground and do him. 

"Let me feed P'Pha. You must be hungry." Yo opened the foods and quietly fed Pha and himself. Every so often he would kiss some spot of Pha to show his affection. When he was full, he kept feeding Pha until the man stopped him.

"It pleases me that you are full. I have prepared a bath for P'. Please follow me."

Yo led Pha to the bathroom. He quietly removed Pha's clothing. The sexy CK boxer briefs made him pause for a second but it wasn't so much the underwear as what was stretching them to the fullest. Pha's little soldier was proudly marching forward to Yo's direction. 

Don't worry. I have plans for you later, Yo told it and he pulled down the briefs and placed a kiss on the head. A pearl of precome popped out and Yo licked it softly before continuing his mission. He ignored the hitch in Pha's breath and ushered him into the bath instead. 

Yo had made it scorching hot. Now that they were ready, it was nice and warm. Yo poured the bath oil onto the special rag and gently ran it over Pha's body. Pha sighed and started to relax. The scent of sandalwood and nutmeg filled the room. Yo liked it and so, it appeared, did Pha.