Chapter Thirty-Three

Things I own: my sanity, not enough time to write and incredible friends and family!!

Things I don't: Twilight, Edward and Bella (Damn. It.)

Chapter Thirty-Three

BPOV

Edward wrapped his arms around me and he guided me to the bed. How he did so without falling shocked me, since his pants were still around his ankles. I sat down on the edge of his king-sized bed as he quickly slipped of his shoes, socks, pants and boxer briefs. His eyes never left mine and as quickly as his mouth left me, it was back, devouring my lips. Rolling us, I was perched on his lap as he reached for the zipper of my dress.

"Bella," he growled in frustration. "Where's the damn zipper?"

Reaching to my side, I slid the hidden zipper down and my dress loosened. Edward looked at me before gently tugging on my dress and releasing my breasts. Since Alice and I decided on strapless, I figured I didn't need to wear a bra. The dress itself kept my girls in place. Edward's eyes widened when he saw my tits. They were amazing and I was proud of my D-cup breasts. Licking his lips, Edward's warm hands cupped my breasts, rubbing my nipples with his thumbs. "Oh, God," I moaned, jutting my tits out and wanting more than just his fingers on me.

He must have realized it and his lips found my neck, sucking and kissing all the way down until he reached my right breast. Heran his nose along the sensitive skin, pressing soft kisses to my boob. Then, without warning, he suckled my nipple between his teeth and flicked at it with his tongue. His flicks went directly to my dripping sex and I wanted that tongue between my legs, tasting my essence and making me come, exploding all on his face. Edward's hand was pushing my dress down and I shimmied out of it, kicking it off my body and onto the floor.

With another roll of his hips, I was pressed against the soft pillows on Edward's bed. His lips traveled across my chest and he bit and nibbled on my other breast all the while caressing my thighs. "You taste so fucking good, Bella," he growled against mychest. "I need more."

"Please," I begged, spreading my legs further and rubbing my soaked pussy on his slightly hairy chest.

He chuckled darkly, kissing down my belly. He arched a brow when he saw my belly ring. It was a total stupid college thing, but I didn't have the heart to remove it. "Very nice," he said, playing with it with his fingers. "Do you have any belly rings?"

I looked down and saw that I was wearing my purple one, to match my dress. "I have a green one and a clear, sparkly one."

"Hmmm," he said noncommittally as he licked it with his tongue. I giggled at the feeling. It tickled. Edward's green eyes found mine and he mimicked my actions with a wink. "No turning back, Bells."

"I want you to taste me," I growled, bucking my hips against his body. "Fuck me with your tongue."

"And you say that I have a potty mouth," he retorted, reaching for my thong and pulling it down harshly. He spread my legs,growling at my bare, wet and pink pussy. "Fuck me."

"After you lick my pussy, Edward," I moaned, reaching for my sex.

He captured my hands, pushing them above my head. His body was pressed to mine and his cock was right there, nuzzling my folds. I struggled against his hold. "You wanted me to lick your pussy and I will. Your orgasms...I've already given you one. I need to give you more."

"Shit!" I squeaked as he kissed down my body and spreading my legs wide. He stared at my sex, licking his lips, eagerly wanting to dive in. He leaned forward, inhaling deeply before kissing my inner thighs and nipping at the sensitive skin there. I moaned, my hips rocking, yearning for his tongue to taste me. Every guy that I had been with found oral sex to be disgusting. The one foray I had with it, in college, I was hooked. It was one of those drunken moments and I ended up fooling around with my lab partner for biology. He said I tasted amazing and he wanted to do it regularly. But, he ended up failing out of college. "Edward? I'm dying here."

"Now, we don't want that," Edward said, his voice dark and raspy. He nuzzled my thigh before he took a long, wet lick of my slit. The feeling of his velvety tongue on my sex made me explode in ecstasy. My orgasm was right on the cusp and fuck me, it was going to be big. After that slow taste, Edward spread my lips and he wrapped his mouth around my clit, flicking it with his tongue. His hand found my entrance and he teased me, dipping his fingers inside of my pussy.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" I screamed, gripping at his bedspread.

Edward growled lowly and moved his mouth to my pussy, tasting me from the inside. His fingers languidly circled my clit as I lost myself in the most amazing feeling and experience I'd ever had. I let go of the bedspread, cupping my breasts and twisting my nipples. Edward's green eyes saw that and his tongue moved faster inside of me. His hand that wasn't playing with my clit,slid up my belly and he pinched my nipple, causing a twinge of pleasure to zing down to my pussy. "Yes!" I shrieked.

Edward kissed back to my clit and he slid two fingers between my folds, curling them up inside of me. His tongue circled my sensitive nub as my body quaked, moving closer and closer to the edge of pleasure. My hands moved from my breasts and tangled into his hair. He snarled when I tugged on his thick strands, but it didn't stop him from finger fucking me and licking me into oblivion. I could feel my pussy clench around his fingers and nipples harden to diamond peaks. "Edward...oh GOD! More!"

He growled lowly against my pussy and his arm moved faster to accommodate my request, my need for more. He still kept curling his fingers inside of me, causing my body to ignite in flames. "Come for me, Bella. Do it," he commanded, biting down on my clit. With a swipe of his pinky at my asshole, I arched off the bed, screaming like a god damn banshee. He moved with me, keeping his mouth on my spasming pussy as I had the most intense orgasm.

A/N: Yeah, I want an Edward doing that to me. Just sayin...Pervy pic teasers are on my tumblr. Link for that is on my profile. Leave me some!