Chapter Forty-Two

Things I own: my sanity (though, that's debatable at times), not enough time to write and incredible friends and family!!

Things I don't: Twilight, Edward and Bella (Damn. It.)

Chapter Forty-Two

BPOV

After torturing my freshmen with readings and an hour's-worth of notes, I went to my office and worked on grades, inputting them into the computer. However, that was the farthest thing from my mind. I was remembering last night.

With Edward.

Holy fuck nuggets, that man can fuck.

And fuck good...I'm still quivering!

Who would have thought?

My Edward. My sweet Edward can make me see stars and make my body gush like Niagara Falls. His tongue and fingers...damn. I never would have imagined that Edward could have sex like that. His eyes turned all feral and his voice deepened by several octaves, making my panties damp.

Oh, right. I wasn't wearing panties. Last night, that is. Today, I'm wearing panties and they were undoubtedly ruined.

Last night, Edward barged in on me while I was trying, in vain, to remember our sexually charged night of the benefit, but my alcohol-addled brain prevented me from doing so. I could only remember flashes and they were fucking hot. Edward's tongue licking and fucking my pussy as I thrashed uncontrollably. Tasting his cum as it shot down my throat while I gave him a blow job. Edward slamming inside of me, making my tits bounce. I wanted to remember that, so I turned to my vibrating friend.

I was nearly to the point where I could get off when Edward burst through my door.

Again, his eyes were feral and spinning with desire. His eyes trained on my spread legs where I was massaging my clit, bringing myself to orgasm with a piece of vibrating plastic, but he wanted it. He wanted my orgasm. Striding over to my bed, he swiped my vibrator from my hand and he agreed to my terms, pushing two insanely long fingers inside of me.

"Shit," I moaned, crossing my legs as the memories of last night's romp invaded my memory.

My boozy brain had not done my best friend justice. His tongue should be fucking bronzed. And the lustful look he gave me as he devoured my pussy made me so fucking wet. Once I had shrieked like a banshee, dousing him with a powerful orgasm, I pushed him onto the bed and grabbed a condom from my nightstand. Pumping his long, thick cock, I wrapped him in latex and slid down his arousal. I rode him like a prized stallion and begged to come again. His hands gripped my breasts as I rolled my hips over his, taking him deep inside of my body.

Again, I came so hard that my body exploded in pleasure, covering both of us in my release. But he wasn't done. Edward kepttouching me as I came down from my high, sliding back onto him and riding him roughly until we both came together, clawing at each other's bodies. As Edward wrapped his arms around me, I could tell that he wanted to kiss me since he was such a romantic. I instead nibbled on his neck, hugging him to my naked body as we calmed down.

It was the best fucking night. Even better than the night before because I could remember it!

Looking around my office, I bit my lip trying to determine if I was the only one in there. Standing up briefly, searching around the room, I squealed excitedly and sat back down. Calm down, Swan. I hiked up my skirt. Spreading my legs and cupping my sex, I could feel how turned on I was.

Perhaps Edward would want to have some fun tonight?

Taking out my cell phone, I sent him a text message. I don't know about you, but last night was...I'm so wet, Edward ~ B

BELLS! You cannot send that shit over text message. I just spit up coffee all over my laptop ~ E

Are you hard? ~ B

All god damned day, Isabella Marie. I couldn't get a certain brunette out of my head. This FWB shit is addictive ~ E

FWB? ~ B

Friends with benefits. Keeping the secret, remember? ~ E

Right, gotcha. Well, since you've been walking around with a chubby all day and I'm THIS close to throwing away my panties... do you want a repeat performance tonight? ~ B

The tech department is going to kick my ass. I just spit up again. As much as I would like to, I've got a dinner meeting with Eleazar. He wants me to head up the legal team for the charity we supported this weekend ~ E

Am I going to have to resort to using my plastic friend? :-( ~ B

I threw it out once I got up this morning. He's in the trash compactor *Evil grin* ~ E

EDWARD! ~ B

I told you. All of your orgasms are mine. Go to bed naked ~ E

You don't have to tell me twice! YES! ~ B

I slipped off my panties, snapping a photo of them before tucking them into my work bag. I sent the photo to Edward. They're a lost cause, Edward. My pussy has a date with your cock... ~ B

And my laptop is officially ruined, Bella. I'll be counting the minutes until I'm inside of you again. I want those panties ~ E

A/N: They will be insatiable for each other. And now that the boundary has been crossed, they will fuck each other stupid. No part of their apartment, cars, etc...will be left unchristened. This will be smut at its finest. With the smut come pervy pic teasers. With pervy pic teasers come masturbation fodder...:-) You can find the smutty pictures on my tumblr (link's on my profie). Leave me some!