Chapter Fifty-One

Things I own: my sanity (though, that's debatable at times), not enough time to write and incredible friends and family!!

Things I don't: Twilight, Edward and Bella (Damn. It.)

Chapter Fifty-One

BPOV

"Are you sure you'll be able to drive me to the airport?" I asked Alice as I rode the el back to my apartment. It was the daybefore winter break. I was leaving late on Friday to fly out to Forks for Christmas with my family.

"I should be able to," Alice said distractedly. "The only thing I have planned for tomorrow is having sex with my boyfriend."

"TMI, Ali," I deadpanned. "I really don't want to know about that since it's Jasper you're having sex with."

"Whatever, Bella. I think you're just jealous," Alice snickered.

"Yeah, not so much. I eat lunch with your boyfriend every day. He doesn't...hmmm...how to put this? He's one step up from caveman during lunch and I find myself covered with his food because he has yet to master the concept of eating, swallowing and then talking," I snorted. "I like my men to be able to use utensils."

"Shit!" Alice snapped. "I've got to go. I hear Jane screaming at a costumer."

"You promise to drive me to the airport? Pick me up at school..." I asked, only to be greeted with dead air. "Ugh!" Getting off my stop, I trudged the few short blocks to the apartment. I needed to finish packing, check into my flight and arrange for arental car in Seattle. Unlocking the door, I threw my bags onto the stairs and stripped off my coat. I wandered into the kitchen, swiping a bottle of water. On the fridge, there was a note from Edward.

B ~

I'm in court today and I have a shit ton of research to do once I'm done. I should be home later tonight. I have a Christmas present for you. I want to give it to you before you leave.

And no, you can't yell at me for getting you a present. We've exchanged gifts for how long? So, lose the bitch brow and deal with it.

See you tonight,

E

Immaturely, I stuck out my tongue at the note. I had also gotten Edward something, but his present was stupid. It was an economy pack of condoms from Costco along with some pornos that featured domination and submission and that book, Fifty Shades. Not that I'd ever want my ass whipped, but having him in control was fucking hot. It was a joke, though.

Our arrangement, with Edward's proposed changes, was still going strong. Every couple of days, we'd have sexy fun times, focusing most of our attention to the weekends. Edward even went so far as declaring Saturdays to be naked Saturdays. If we were up in our rooms, no clothes were allowed. We've had three of them and having him just throw me on the bed, taking me when he wanted was amazing and hot as hell.

I know Edward was struggling with the no kissing rule. To be honest, so was I. Having a good old fashioned make out session can be even hotter than some mediocre sex.

But is the sex you're having with Edward mediocre? That would be a no.

Edward really was my perfect sexual counterpart. He was strong, domineering, gentle and unselfish. And that thing he did with his tongue in my pussy? Hmmmmm, better than any vibrator I'd ever owned. For the first time since I'd become sexually active, I felt satisfied. Plus, having sex with Edward was just fun. Part of it was due to the fact that it was just so new for him. He had only had two partners prior to me. One was an experiment and the other is now a nun. Edward wanted to give me pleasure and was willing to try just about everything in order to give it to me. In turn, I was willing to do the same. I'd done things I'd with Edward that I never did with other guys.

I hated swallowing. I so did that for him. Spooge was honestly fairly gross tasting, but for Edward, seeing him unravel with mymouth around his cock was surreal to see.

He toyed with my ass. I was always a firm believer that my asshole was for one way. Out. But, when he went down on me a few nights ago, his fingers grazed my ass and I felt like my body was about to explode. He saw my reaction, encouraging me to suck on his finger and it went inside. Just the tip. Holy. Fucking. Hell.

Anal sex is sounding much more appealing to me. I wonder if Edward would like it if I played with his ass as I gave him a blowjob. The prostate gland is the male equivalent of the g-spot.

Now, there's an interesting thing to think about.

A/N: We're back with our queen of the snark. We will be going to Forks but that doesn't mean that it's the end of the smexy times. *Tee hee* Leave me some! (PS ~ Pictures of Charlie and Renee's house will be up on my tumblr and blogsoon.)