Chapter Forty-Three

Things I own: my sanity (though, that's debatable at times), not enough time to write and incredible friends and family!!

Things I don't: Twilight, Edward and Bella (Damn. It.)

Chapter Forty-Three

BPOV

Yeah, taking the el home with no panties while it was thirty degrees? Not fun. My wet pussy was now frozen and I think I was leaking ice cubes. When I got into the apartment, I darted directly upstairs to my bathroom to take a hot shower to defrost my frigid poon.

I made sure while I was in the shower that I shaved all the important bits. Though, my pussy was pretty good for another week or so. Alice insisted I get waxed with her because she was such a chicken to do it alone. All throughout college and even now, we go to the local salon and have our girly bits attended to every several weeks. I didn't see the need with Paul since he never spent a lot of time down there anyway...

If ever! He only touched your pussy with his finger to make sure you were wet. Then, he'd slide in, barely making an effort to make you feel good. It was all about him.

Ass clown.

But, Alice said it would ideal for when I actually found myself a real man.

Little did she know that the real man who finally licked me into oblivion was her brother?

Ding! Bella, this would be perfect for a beach wedding!! ~ Ali

And seriously? The wedding dresses? She still texting me the damn dresses. I'm going to be out of text messages before the end of the month!

Speaking of which, Edward sent me a text reminding me of his demand that I sleep naked. I asked him what time he was going to be home and he said around nine. I wrapped my body in a silky robe that I got from Esme for my last birthday. She said that every woman needed to have something nice and sexy to make them feel desirable. I was bare underneath and the cool silk felt sublime against my skin.

Curling up on the couch with some leftovers from Thanksgiving, I poured myself a glass chardonnay and graded the classwork my freshmen completed in world history. Finishing that easily, I washed my dishes and settled on the couch to watch some television. However, I must have dozed off since I was on my side with Edward licking neck and caressing my back over the robe.

"Hmmm," I purred, opening my eyes to look at him.

"You didn't follow my instructions," he said, giving me a smirk. He was wearing a black suit with a blue shirt that was unbuttoned along with a tie that was loosened. "You're not naked."

"I'm also not in bed," I said, sitting up from my prone position on the couch. Tugging on the tie from my robe, I opened it up to display my nudity.

"Beautiful," Edward said, his voice taking on a gravely tone. With a single finger, he traced my collarbone and my pale skin erupted in gooseflesh. "Lean back, Bella. I want to see you."

I sat back, shrugging out of the robe and spreading my legs. Edward stared at my body hungrily. "Am I the first woman that you've seen naked?"

"Fully naked, yes," he smirked as his hands traveled up my thighs. "Fuck, Bells. Seeing you like this...I don't know where to start!"

"I do. Take off your shirt," I said, arching a brow. "I'll get myself warmed up while you give me a quasi-strip show."

"Don't expect me to shimmy my hips or shake my ass," he deadpanned, tugging on his tie. I chuckled, running my hands over my naked body. I knew that he wanted to touch my pussy. His green eyes were trained on the slick wet flesh between my legs.His shoulders rolled and his suit coat was on the floor and he rapidly unbuttoned his shirt. It joined his jacket and his hands were back on my body.

"Impressive," I smiled, cupping my breasts.

"I'm highly motivated," he said, leaning forward. His bare skin met mine and for a moment, I thought he was going to kiss me. However, his mouth descended onto my neck and he suckled lightly. The soft hair on his chest made me tingle. My pussy was giddy with anticipation of more naked fun time with Edward. His mouth glided down my throat and he nipped at my collarbones before moving to my breasts. Cupping them with his hands, he languidly ran his rough tongue along my pebbled nipples. "So sweet, Bella."

"God damn," I whimpered, running my fingers through his soft hair. "I don't know how you do it, Edward, but I'm so fucking turned on. I'm going to ruin the couch."

He smiled against my tit as his hand slid between my legs, caressing my sex. "I'll gladly pay for the cleaning to see you come like you did last night, Bella," he said. His fingers were spreading my folds and causing me to gasp. "Do you want come for me? Cover me with your pussy juice?'

"Fuck, yes!" I snarled, trying to spread my legs further apart in vain to get more of his touch. "I want your tongue, Edward. Lick my pussy. Taste me!"

"I was hoping you'd say that because that is the best taste in the world," he smirked, pushing me on the top of the couch and spreading my legs. "And I'll keep doing it because I can't get enough."

A/N: Sexy fun time to be continued next chapter...Edward loves his oral sex. Obviously, giving it is quite the turn on for him and Bella is finally realizing how good it is to get on a regular basis. Leave me some!