Chapter Forty-Four

Things I own: my sanity (though, that's debatable at times), not enough time to write and incredible friends and family!!

Things I don't: Twilight, Edward and Bella (Damn. It.)

Chapter Forty-Four

BPOV

From my perch on the couch, Edward eyed me hungrily. I was panting. My arousal was coating my inner thighs. Edward's tongue glided up my leg and I fell back against the wall. He pressed open-mouthed kisses to my inner thigh, sucking my overheated skin between his teeth. "Shit!" I barked as he bit down on my leg. He laughed darkly as he continued to nibble and bite on the same spot. "You're going to leave a mark, Edward."

"That's the point," he said, soothing my sensitive skin with his tongue. "A hidden reminder of our agreement."

"Does that mean I get to mark you, too?" I asked. "A huge hickey. Right here." I cupped his neck and he blushed.

"No exactly professional, Bella. At least my mark is hidden," he smirked, nipping at my thigh just before he ran his tongue along my dripping folds. I slumped further against the wall, trying to get the right angle to rock my pussy against his face. He wrapped one arm around my waist and pushed my pelvis up, flicking my clit with his tongue.

"Oh, yes," I moaned, staring at him between my legs. "So good, Edward. I love your tongue on my pussy."

"Hmmmm," he growled lowly, suckling my clit into his mouth while his other hand teased my entrance. His eyes fluttered shut and he lost himself in what he was doing. One of his fingers slid inside of me, curling upwards. I moaned wantonly, watchingEdward devour my pussy like a starved man. The things he could do with his tongue were downright torturous, but in the most delightful way. He'd bring me close to orgasm and then back off, kissing my thighs and renewing his mark on my inner thigh. I was a writhing, panting, begging mess in no time. I needed to come. My fingers were tugging on his hair as I pleaded to come but he teased me into a frenzy.

"Fuck! Edward, please!" I demanded as I tried, in vain, to rock against his face. "I'm so close..."

"I know, baby," he purred, sliding his tongue inside of me while his thumb idly circled my clit. "I want to taste you as you come, Bella."

"Keep...oh, Edward...doing...YES! What you're...more...doing!" I chanted incoherently as my body began to warm. My orgasm was creeping up, starting at my belly and spreading throughout my body with a slow burn. The dampness between my legs was covering Edward's face and probably ruining the furniture. My nipples were hard points and my body was a livewire of sensations. He removed his tongue from my pussy, slamming three fingers inside of me. His green eyes were black with desire while he stared up at me, watching me crumble under his ministrations.

A tidal wave of ecstasy washed over me and I thrust my hands into his hair while my body just ignited. Shrieking loudly, I had an out of body experience. My pussy was clenching forcefully, sending me into a complete tailspin of pleasure. With one last whimper, I fell, boneless against the wall. Edward easily moved me and cradled me against his chest. His mouth was softly kissing my neck while I panted heavily from an amazingly intense orgasm.

Grabbing his hand that was inside of me, I looked up at him, taking his middle finger and drawing it into my mouth. He growledlowly, a deep rumbling purr that made my body tingle. His mouth was glistening with remnants of my release and I wanted to lick it off.

No kissing, Swan.

So, I nibbled on his earlobe instead. It wasn't the same, but I could feel his arms tighten around me and his cock pressed heavily against my thigh. "Bella, I need you," he said, his voice husky and needy. He pulled back, cupping my face. "Condom, in my wallet..."

I nodded as I hopped off his lap to grab his wallet from his jacket. Pulling out the condom, he had stripped naked. His cock was standing tall and proud, begging for some action. I tore open the condom and slipped it on my lips. Falling to my knees, I pushed the thin piece of latex around his arousal, pumping him slowly with my other hand. Once his dick was covered with the condom, Edward forcefully, but gently guided me to my feet. He stared at me, nose to nose. "Bend over the arm of the couch, Isabella," he demanded.

"Yes, sir," I purred.

A/N: Happiness is getting pounded by a sexy lawyer who's got a huge dick and knows how to make your body sing. Happiness is also getting reviews, telling me how much you like reading about Lawyerward. Leave me some! Oh, and perviness is on my tumblr. :-)