Chapter One Hundred Fifteen

Things I own: my sanity (though, that's debatable at times), not enough time to write and incredible friends and family!!

Things I don't: Twilight, Edward and Bella (Damn. It.)

Chapter 115

BPOV

Edward moved me closer to him as he pulled down my shorts along with my panties. His mouth was barely hovering over mine. His verdant eyes were hooded, gazing down at me with so much emotion that I couldn't look away. He tossed my shorts onto the floor, gliding his warm hand up my leg. Once he reached my hip, he slid his fingers between my thighs and smiled wickedly. "Does sucking me off make you wet?"

"You tell me," I purred, spreading my legs further apart. His fingers moved easily over my folds. I could feel my arousal coat the tops of my thighs.

"I think that it does, pretty girl," he said. Edward kissed me deeply as two fingers slid inside of my pussy. My hands found his hair and I moaned against his mouth. "Oh, Bella. I want to feel you come all over my hand, baby."

"I want your mouth," I begged. "Please, Edward. Your tongue, inside of me..."

"Don't beg, love," he said, kissing me sweetly. "Ask and ye shall receive. Don't hold back. Let go and just feel." He slithered down my body, leaving a trail of hot kisses on my torso. Settling between my legs, he flicked my belly ring. I giggled at the feeling, looking down at him. He chuckled against my skin before he spread my legs apart, staring at my bare sex. With a rumbling growl, he suctioned his lips to my inner thigh. He bit down on my leg and I let out a quiet yelp. Soothing the sting with his tongue, he licked my thigh before turning to my sex. He nuzzled my folds with his lips, teasing me.

"Edward..." I whimpered. His green eyes found mine. Not breaking eye contact, he ran his tongue along my lower lips, savoring my flavor. He flicked my clit, snaking his hands up my torso and fondling my breasts. My fingers twined in his chaotic hair, relishing in its softness. His fingers twisted my nipples as he fluttered his tongue on my clit. I could feel my body become more aroused with each pass of his velvety tongue. "Oh, God..."

"Hmmm," he moaned against my pussy. "God's not here, Bella. Just me. Now, don't hold back on me. Let me feel and taste it all, my sexy girl." His slick tongue undulated over me and I followed his instructions. I didn't hold back. At. All. With each open-mouthed kiss, I let out a loud sigh. With each nibble, I allowed myself to let the feelings wash over me. When his tongue entered me, I had to cover my face with a pillow to prevent my screams from filling the house.

I did not want Esme and Carlisle running in here while their son was in between my legs, performing the act of cunnilingus. Talk about awkward.

This is what you're thinking about? God, Bella, you are so completely random.

When he added his fingers into the mix, I almost lost it all. My body was a livewire, ready to explode. His long fingers were massaging the inner-most part of me and I was thrashing on the bed. He lifted my hips, balancing my legs on his shoulders as he continued to curl his fingers inside of me and taste my sex. I was moaning, writhing and begging for more.

Heat surrounded me and it spread throughout my body. The most wonderful feeling of euphoria washed over me as Edward kissed my pussy, making me quiver with ecstasy. He growled lowly as my body clenched around his fingers. With a silent scream, I felt complete bliss as my orgasm zinged through me like a lightning bolt. I collapsed. Edward lowered my body back to the bed and I felt him crawl up my body. "Seeing you like that...it's the best fucking aphrodisiac, love," he said, his voicehusky. "I need you."

"Take me," I pleaded, gazing up into his evergreen eyes. His lips were swollen and glistening from the remnants of my release. "I'm yours, Edward."

"As I'm yours," he cooed, lining up with my entrance and easily sliding in.

Holy fuck...feeling all of him...no words.

I hooked my feet around his waist as he languidly pushed in and out. One hand was braced by my head and the other was caressing my cheek. We were so close together, that we shared the same breath, same body. I was his. He was mine. We were together. I knew as we stared into each other's eyes that I loved him. I loved him more than a friend. I loved as my soul mate.

I wanted to scream it. I wanted to tell him. As my body sang for him, I wanted to murmur those words in his ear. Does he feel the same? Does he want a future with me? Am I his one?

"Bella," he sighed as he pulsed inside of me. His body surrounded mine and he lost control. I buried my nose in his neck, inhaling his sweaty skin, tightening my hold around his waist with my legs. My pussy was quivering around him and I silently came, wishing to prolong the pleasure we were both feeling. Edward pulled back and he stared into my eyes before kissing me with so much emotion that I thought my heart would shatter from joy.

Edward held me for a few moments as both of our bodies calmed down. With a sweet kiss to my lips, he darted into his adjoining bathroom to grab a washcloth, wiping both of us down before climbing back into the bed and gathering me in his arms. "If that had happened six years ago, our lives would have been infinitely different," he mused. "Damn my illness to deepest pits of hell."

"You remember?" I squeaked.

"I remember being sick but not all that much else," he replied. "Was there more?"

I bit my lip. Looking up into his eyes, I saw the confusion there. I didn't want him to feel bad. "No, Edward. There wasn't more. We all were just concerned for you and wanted you to get better quickly."

"Hmmm," he responded, snuggling next to me and pressing his nose to my neck. "No stomach flu tonight. I got the girl and...my Bella..." I looked down at him. His eyes were closed and his face was relaxed. He had fallen asleep.

I brushed his hair away from his face, kissing his forehead. "I'm yours, Edward," I whispered in the darkness. Closing my eyes, I mouthed the words that had been trying to force themselves out while we were making love.

I.

Love.

You.

A/N: When do you think Bella will be able to say those words out loud? She does love him. Some of you believe that she doesn't, but she does. Her insecurities are causing her to feel like she's not good enough for him. Also, some of you believe that she's a ho and isn't good enough for Edward. She's not a ho. She doesn't sleep around. Bella just had bad relationships and it's taken a toll on her self-esteem. Even though she's with her ideal, she's waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Now, we will have some more citrusy goodness in the upcoming chapters. We will be switching to Edward. Leave me some!