Chapter Sixty

Things I own: my sanity (though, that's debatable at times), not enough time to write and incredible friends and family!!

Things I don't: Twilight, Edward and Bella (Damn. It.)

Chapter Sixty

EPOV

It was New Year's Eve. I was home, drinking some beer and watching a lame movie. Bella was forced to go to the party on the reservation in La Push with her parents. She tried to get out of it, but Charlie demanded she attend, even for just a little bit.

It was getting closer to midnight when I heard a ping on my laptop that was sitting on the cocktail table. Opening up the computer, I saw Bella in front of me. She looked angry. "You okay?" I asked.

"Jacob Black kissed me," she snarled. "I punched his face, probably causing more damage to my hand than to his face and left. One of the deputies, Mark, drove me back to the house."

"Let me see your hand," I said quietly. Bella held up her hand, showing me a very noticeable bruise on her knuckles and obvious swelling. "Bells, you should go to the hospital. It may be broken."

"I'm not going to the damn hospital, Edward. I just jammed it," Bella said, rolling her eyes. "I'm so pissed, though. As far as Jacob knows, I'm dating somebody and he crossed a million boundaries by kissing me."

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked, almost afraid to hear the answer.

"Ew, no. He tasted like beer and pot. Not to mention, he used way too much tongue, nearly licking my face off. I may have to break the no kiss rule with you to remember what a good kiss feels like," Bella said, shuddering visibly.

"You won't get any complaints from me," I said, smiling crookedly. Bella blushed, looking away from the computer. "Are you alone now?"

"Yeah. My parents are staying at the party until midnight, perhaps a little later. It's just after nine now. I was hoping to ring in the New Year with you. Then, go to sleep since I've got to catch my flight in the afternoon tomorrow," Bella said.

"How were you hoping to celebrate the New Year with me? I'm in Chicago and you're in Forks," I said, arching a brow.

"I told you a fantasy of mine," she purred. "You tell me a fantasy of yours while I use this." She held up the dildo I had made for her that was nearly an exact replica of my cock.

"Get naked," I commanded, rubbing my hands in anticipation. "I want to see every inch of your perfect, sexy body."

"Now, we're talking," Bella smiled slowly. She stood up, pushing the computer back to show that she was in her room. Achingly slow, she unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her purple bra. I let out a growl/gurgle. The bra did sinful things to her body. "Do you like this?"

"Very much. Do your panties match?" I asked.

"Yes, they do. Well, what I have of them." She turned around, sliding her tight black jeans over her ass and revealing a matching thong to her purple bra. Looking over her shoulder, she smacked her ass. Holy hell. I removed my shirt, watching with rapt attention as she turned around slowly and crawling onto the bed. She lay back, her legs spread.

"You're not naked," I pouted, staring at her body.

"I will be when we're done. I have to leave some of this to your imagination. Tell me your fantasy," she cooed, rubbing the insides of her thighs. "And not the fantasy from the porno that we will act out when I get home. A different one."

"My fantasy involves you, me, and our kitchen counter," I said, smiling slowly.

"Oh, really?" Bella asked, arching a brow.