Chapter Fifty

Things I own: my sanity (though, that's debatable at times), not enough time to write and incredible friends and family!!

Things I don't: Twilight, Edward and Bella (Damn. It.)

This will be a longer chapter. I do not want to lose Edward's flow with this. So, bonus for you guys!!

Chapter Fifty

EPOV

"Lay back," I said as I moved from behind her. Bonelessly, Bella fell back onto my desk. Underneath her body, I could see clear evidence of her powerful orgasm. I smirked at that, but wanted to give her another one. Pulling her closer to the edge, I draped her legs on my shoulders. Staring at her pink pussy, she was still experiencing aftershocks. "God, your body is so beautiful, Bella. Your pussy...it's perfection. I love the fact that you're almost bare so I can see it."

"You like seeing me like this?" Bella asked, sitting up on her elbows. "Boneless and sated."

"You're not sated yet," I chuckled, kissing her inner thigh. I saw the remnants of the mark I left on her leg. I suckled on it again, marking her a second time. "I want you to know that I'm only one who can make you come this hard. I make your pussy quiver."

"Only you," Bella moaned, blindly searching for my hair. Once her tiny fingers took purchase in my messy locks, she pushed me towards her sex. "Lick me."

"Gladly," I growled, spreading her legs further apart. From the bottom of her sex to her clit, I tasted her sweet, succulent body. Her unique flavor exploded on my tongue. Why guys don't like to do this is beyond me? Tasting a woman in the most intimate of ways, it's nothing short of sublime. I was shocked that Bella would allow me to do this. She was always going on about having too much intimacy, but this is as intimate as you could get. Licking your lover's sex until they came all over your tongue, it's more intimate than kissing. I was grateful that I was able to do this for her. Paul, for three years, had made their physical relationship all about him but now, I wanted to lavish her with the right attention. Kissing her sex like I would have kissed her mouth, I would keep doing it until Bella found someone else or woke up and realized that we were destined to be more than just friends.

What did you just say?

I pulled back and blinked a few times. Did I want to be in a relationship with Bella?

Don't think about that now. Think about it tomorrow. Fuck your girl with your tongue.

My girl.

Stop with the possessive bullshit. Taste her pussy.

"Edward," Bella moaned. "Why'd you stop?"

"Sorry," I mumbled, shaking the dangerous thoughts of having a relationship with Bella from my brain and resumed kissing her pussy. I lost myself in the sensations that I was having while I made out with her sex. My tongue delved inside of her tight walls, eagerly lapping up her arousal from the source. Kissing back up to her clit, I slid two fingers inside of her. Curling them up inside of her body, I massage the spongy spot that I knew would make her gush like Niagara Falls. I wanted, no, needed her to unravel and shatter under my touch.

Bella was undulating with each caress of her body. She was moaning, begging for release. Snaking my other arm up her body, I flicked her pink nipple. I watched her with rapt attention. My own body was lit up like a livewire for my own orgasm, but I had to get Bella off again. I had to feel her pussy walls hug my fingers. I had to taste her while she lost all control of her body, drinking her down greedily. I was surrounding by her legs, her scent and I loved every single second of it.