Chapter Forty-Nine

Things I own: my sanity (though, that's debatable at times), not enough time to write and incredible friends and family!!

Things I don't: Twilight, Edward and Bella (Damn. It.)

Chapter Forty-Nine

EPOV

My mouth found her breast and I lavished every inch of her heaving tits with kisses and nibbles. My hands also worked over her sexy body, memorizing every inch of her. Her skin was silky smooth, covered a light sheen of sweat from her excitement. Pulling back, I stared at Bella, laying prone on my desk. She was naked except for her boots, panties and garter belt that held up her thigh highs. Her arousal permeated the office.

Shrugging out of my suit coat and shirt, I moved so I was between her legs at the end of my desk. Slowly, I moved my hands up her legs until I reached her panties. Taking my right hand, I cupped her sex, absolutely shocked at how wet she was. "Do I need to buy you more panties?" I asked, massaging her clit through her soaked underwear. "Every time I touch you, you're wet."

"I never even knew," she whimpered. "Edward, please. I need to feel your skin..."

"Hmmmm," I hummed, removing her panties, tucking them into my pants pocket. Moving up, I encouraged Bella to sit up. I sat behind her, with her back pressed against my chest. "Spread your legs, baby." She did and I slid my fingers between her folds, relishing in the sheer amount of arousal spilling from her. "Who makes you this wet, Isabella?"

"You," she breathed, leaning against my chest.

Slowly, I circled her clit, spreading her arousal all over her sex. Bella's legs spread further. "Such a good girl," I cooed in her ear. "You want to come, don't you?"

"Yes, please. Make me come, Edward," she begged.

"Play with your clit while I fuck your pussy with my fingers," I said, suckling her ear. She moaned and her hand slid under mine, taking over in touching herself. "What do you feel? Tell me."

"I feel so wet, so smooth," she whispered, leaning against me. "My clit is so hard for you, Edward."

Reaching behind her and under her leg, I eased two fingers inside of her slick pussy. "Now, tell me. What do you feel?"

"Fuck," she panted.

"I will, baby. I promise," I said, sucking on her neck. "Tell me what you feel or you won't come, Isabella."

"Two fingers," she said, her lips finding my jaw. "Two fingers filling my wet and needy pussy. They can move so easily in and out of me because I'm dripping for you, Edward. What do you feel?"

"I can feel you hug my fingers, Bella. My hand is covered in your pussy juice, all from my touch," I said, turning her head to mine. Our lips were millimeters apart. All I had to do was lean forward, brushing my lips with hers. I so wanted to. "I want to feel your body seize in pleasure. I want to feel your pussy clamp around my fingers as you come all over my hand. Keep playing with your little clit, baby."

"Fuck," she moaned, moving her head back and she appeared to be looking down but she couldn't see a thing due to my tie. She moved her legs and began rocking against my hand. "So good, Edward. I'm so wet. I'm going to come so hard, baby."

"I know," I purred, my other hand cupping her breast and pinching her nipples. "I want you to come. Feel everything that I'm giving you, Isabella." I added another finger to her pussy, moving my hand harder inside of her. "Keep touching your clit. We'll work together to make you cover my desk with your release. Do it for me, baby. Just feel."

"Yessssss," she hissed, rocking uncontrollably against my hand. "Keep talking, Edward. Tell me how you're going to fuck me."

"Before I fuck you, baby, I'm going to lick your sweet pussy," I said lowly. Honestly, I don't know how I was able to do this. This wasn't me, but seeing her in my arms, losing all control...it made me feel powerful. The fact that Bella was begging for me to make her come, it was surreal and I loved every minute of it. "I love tasting your pussy. Sweet, spicy, and perfect."

"Hmmm, mmmm," she moaned, gripping my neck. "I'm...FUCK!"

"That's it, my good girl," I purred, sucking behind her ear. "Come for me. Just for me." Her fingernails dug into my neck and I snarled lowly. Bella's pussy was gushing out her arousal while her walls clung to my fingers. Bella's jaw dropped and her body arched against mew while her sex squeezed my fingers, almost painfully. Dripping down my arm was evidence of Bella's release.

"EDWARD," she shouted, collapsing against my chest in a heap. Her hands fell away from my neck and her pussy. I slid my fingers out of her, holding her tight against my body.

"That's one, Bella. Can you handle more?" I asked against her curled hair. She moaned lowly, angling her face to mine. Icupped her cheek before running fingers along her lips. "Taste yourself, Bella." She sucked my fingers into her mouth, tasting her essence off my hand. "I can't wait to enjoy this from the source."

"Fuck me," she mumbled around my fingers.

"Oh, I will."

A/N: Edward is such an unselfish lover. Subconsciously, he's trying to make up for Bella's lack of orgasms from her ex. Also, we're hearing how he's able to turn it on, kind of, while he's with his best friend. He feels powerful, reducing Bella into a puddle of orgasmic goo. Pictures of this will be on my tumblr. Link is on my profile. Leave me some!