Chapter 39: Cosmic Crisis (Part 2)

(Some Time Later)

Gohan walked into the middle of the small, ruined building and saw the alien he had fought before, along with another one standing nearby, and another, a girl, sitting on the rail of the platform they were on. Suddenly, Gohan sensed another approaching energy and glanced up, and Marorizu landed nearby. She jogged up. "Gohan, good to see you. Where are..." her voice faltered as they both noticed the unconscious bodies of Trunks and Krillin piled on top of each other. 

They ran over, and Gohan shook his friends. "Trunks! Krillin! C'mon, wake up!" Marorizu turned towards the aliens, her expression one of anger. "Yamcha also made it to the finals. What did you do to him?!" Suddenly, from the doorway behind the aliens, a deep voice boomed. "Ah, company. Good..." Footsteps could be heard, and a tall, muscular alien appeared. "It's been so long... since I've snapped someone's neck!"

 Gohan turned, and his eyes widened. "His energy is amazing!" Marorizu then noticed the body slung over the newly arrived alien's shoulder. "Wait... that's..." The alien followed Marorizu's gaze and glanced at Yamcha's unconscious body, and he grinned evilly. "Oh, is this your friend? Sorry about that." He tossed Yamcha's body forward, and suddenly the female alien leaped off the rail and kicked Yamcha in the stomach, sending him skidding across the floor and pushing up stones. 

Marorizu ran over and knelt next to him, a concerned expression on her face, but it quickly changed to relief when she found that his heart was still beating. Gohan ran over, and Marorizu looked at him. "Knocked out. Not dead." Gohan nodded, then turned towards the aliens, his expression grim. "Let's rumble." Suddenly, his hair rose and turned yellow, and a golden aura flared up around him as he transformed into a Super Saiyan, which he and his father had mastered during the crisis with Cell.

The two smaller male aliens attacked Gohan, while the larger one stood, smirking, until Gohan and the two aliens flew farther away. Then, the large male alien looked at the female alien. "Take care of these pests." Then, he flew off. The female alien had been sitting on the rail again, but she slid off casually and turned towards Marorizu, placing her hands on her hips. 

"King Vegeta's little princess." Marorizu scowled as she stood up straight. "Not smart, challenging a Saiyan." The girl flexed her hand, still smiling. "You Saiyans might be a warrior race, but you're nothing compared to the Race of Hera." Marorizu's eyes widened. "What did you just say?! The Race of Hera? But they went-" "Extinct? Yes, most of us Hera-sejins have died. But, as you see, not all of us." She pointed at herself with a thumb. "I'm proof of that. And so is my master, Bojack." Marorizu was so shocked she stepped backwards a little. 

"Bojack. As in the space pirate who rampaged across planets? Then if you're part of his crew, you must be..." She paused for a moment, trying to recall the alien's name. "...Zangya, wasn't it?" The girl, Zangya, smirked. "Well, well. Seems like there's more than just scheduling another battle going on in that brain." Marorizu balled her fists. "Oh? Let's see you take me on when I'm like this!" Suddenly, Marorizu began to power up, and yellow flashes of light surrounded her, until finally she transformed into a Fully Mastered Super Saiyan. 

Marorizu looked down at her hand, curling it into a fist repeatedly. "Hmm... not as strong as Kakarot's... but it should be enough to deal with you." She looked back up at Zangya, who was waiting. Then, they both flew off to battle.