Chapter 100: Everyone Vs. Jiren

Jiren looked over at Toppo, who was now in the spectator stands. "What a disappointment. I expected more from you."
"Hey, how can you say that?!" Goku demanded.
Jiren ignored his disbelief and roundhouse-kicked the Saiyan away.
Yamcha hadn't noticed up until that moment that Vegeta was standing inside a crater, now in his base form and the entire top portion of his battle armor gone, including his gloves. His body was bruised and battered, but at least he was still standing.
"Goku!" Yamcha called, "What happened to Vegeta?"
Goku winced as he tried to speak through the pain. "Ugh... In a last-ditch effort, Vegeta used his Final Explosion attack on Jiren, just like he did with Majin Buu. But it didn't work."
"Brother..." Marorizu said as she looked down at her sibling. Jiren also looked at Vegeta, then at Marorizu. "You both have gained this much power without casting anything aside. Congratulations on defeating Toppo. Well done!"
"Well, actually, that was also because Tien, 17 and I pitched in." Yamcha remarked.
Jiren ignored him and held up his fist, smirking. "Now feast your eyes on this." 
Then, he released his real power.

Jiren began to power up, with the release of his power alone causing the fighting stage to shake violently.
Yamcha nearly fell over, but he balanced himself. A red glow suddenly enveloped Jiren and blinded everyone for a moment, and when the light cleared Jiren was surrounded by a large, fiery red-and-orange aura that resembled a ball of fire.
"What unbelievable energy!" Goku exclaimed.
"Just what kind of monster is he?" 17 wondered aloud.
Jiren released even more energy, and it was so monstrous and boundless that Yamcha's eyes bugged out. "This energy... It's..."
"Beyond imagination." Marorizu finished, her expression grim, "His strength is beyond imagination."
The entire World Of Void was silent, when footsteps echoed from inside the crater Vegeta was in.
"Hmph." the Saiyan Prince grunted, "With all your teammates gone, you finally got serious?"
Everyone looked over.
"Vegeta." Goku said.
Vegeta walked out of the crater and stopped at the edge. "A late error to make." Vegeta continued, "If we beat you, our last opponent, we win!"
Jiren didn't seem worried at all. "Don't make me laugh. You can't beat me with those wounds."
Vegeta immediately transformed into his Super Saiyan Blue Evolved form. "Cocky bastard!" he shouted as he rushed Jiren.
"That idiot!" 17 exclaimed as he and Goku, the latter of which turned Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken, also charged.
"Well, this is gonna end great." Yamcha said sarcastically as he and Marorizu also charged, with Yamcha activating the Kaio-ken times 50 and Marorizu turning Super Saiyan Rage.

Immediately, Jiren appeared behind Vegeta and 17.
As 17 glanced back in surprise, Jiren kicked him away through a chunk of debris floating around.
Goku, Vegeta, Yamcha and Marorizu all landed, turned, and charged at Jiren again as 17 also quickly recovered and attacked Jiren. But even though it was five-to-one they still couldn't touch him.
They tried, though: all five warriors threw attacks as fast as they could, and while Jiren was parrying/blocking every strike, he was getting pressured.
"These guys..." Jiren mused.
Vegeta threw a punch, but Jiren caught it. "Impudent gnats!" he shouted. He punched Vegeta into the other half of the fighting stage, elbowed 17 in the face, kicked Goku in the face, kneed Yamcha in the gut, and punched Marorizu in the jaw. As he charged towards Vegeta, Goku began firing energy blasts.
Jiren jumped out of the way, but as the dust around Vegeta cleared, it was revealed that he was preparing a Galick Gun. "Take this!" Vegeta shouted. 17 also ran across the side of that half of the fighting stage and fired an energy wave at Jiren.
Both attacks seemingly landed, but then a red energy wave fired out of the smoke.
"What?!" Vegeta exclaimed. Jiren burst out of the smoke cloud and charged at Vegeta when Marorizu rushed forward, knocking Vegeta out of the way.

Vegeta landed on another floating chunk of Kachi Katchin.
"Dammit! I didn't need that, sister! Jiren, you're mine to defeat!" the Saiyan Prince declared as he charged again.
Meanwhile, Jiren threw a kick at Marorizu's stomach, but she blocked the attack. However, Jiren's kick was still forceful enough to make her sink further into the Kachi Katchin behind her. Then, Jiren fired a Power Impact at her at point-blank range.
Yamcha saw what was happening and instantly charged at top speed, activating the Kaio-ken times 55 as he did.
"Alright, it's my turn!" he shouted as he clashed elbows with the Pride Trooper. He began pressuring Jiren as best he could in an effort to keep him away from Marorizu. Vegeta also attacked alongside him, and together they kept attacking Jiren until finally Goku charged in from behind, still using the Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken.
"What are you looking at?!" Vegeta demanded as he and Yamcha both threw a hard punch. Jiren dodged Yamcha's punch and stopped Vegeta's, then tossed Vegeta into Yamcha, knocking them both aside. Then he turned to face Goku.

Goku pushed Jiren back a good distance before Jiren knocked him backwards with one hit. As he rushed forward to attack Goku again, energy blasts began raining down at him. Jiren veered out of the way, and Marorizu raced down towards him, getting ready to throw a punch.
"No, you don't!" she yelled, throwing her strike.
Jiren easily caught it. "A good punch." he said, "I can see how you were able to fight against Toppo so well."
Marorizu was too shocked at his easy stopping of her attack to respond.
"But, you won't beat me with that!" Jiren declared, punching Marorizu in the stomach so hard she coughed. Marorizu went flying backwards as she reverted back into her base form.
"Marorizu!" Yamcha exclaimed. He faced Jiren and gritted his teeth, charging in at full speed. But Jiren blocked every attack without any trouble. He attempted to retaliate with a powerful punch of his own, but right before he did Goku appeared, grabbing Yamcha and using Instant Transmission to transport both himself and Yamcha above Jiren.
"Yamcha, let's do it!" Goku suggested.
"Right!" Yamcha agreed, and they both shot a powerful Super Kamehameha down at Jiren- both of which he erased in one super-powerful uppercut.
Yamcha and Goku were both nailed by the attackand went flying backwards.
Jiren began to approach them, but Vegeta rushed forward, determined to defeat the Pride Trooper- that was until Jiren stopped Vegeta's punch, wrenched his arm, then chucked him aside. Vegeta went back to his base form as well.
But as Jiren began to approach Goku and Yamcha again, Android 17 stopped him.