Chapter 46: Double Trouble

(Author's Note: At the time of this chapter's events, everyone thinks that Vegeta is being mind-controlled by an evil wizard. That's why Vegeta has an "M" on his forehead in the picture. But he is actually faking it so he can fight Goku and the reason he is trying to kill the crowd is because he knows they can be revived with the Dragon Balls.)

"V-Vegeta! You didn't..." Goku exclaimed. Vegeta grinned maniacally. "Now, will you face me, Kakarot? Or do you need more incentive?" He pointed his hand to the right, and an energy blast began to charge up. Goku's eyes widened. "You wouldn't..." "Oh, yes, I would." Vegeta threatened, and he fired the energy blast towards the crowd. "Not again!" Yamcha shouted, and he vanished, appearing in the path of the blast and catching it. He used his own energy to make the blast dissipate. "Goku! Fight him, or he won't stop! You know that, and I know that, and Vegeta knows it, too!" "But-" "Goku." Yamcha said. Goku sighed, then looked at Vegeta. "Fine. Let's go somewhere else." They both flew off. 

(Some Time Later)

"What the- what's that energy approaching Goku and Vegeta?!" Yamcha exclaimed. He stood up, and Marorizu grabbed his arm. "I'll go as well." Yamcha shook his head. "Vegeta just wants to battle Goku. That's why he was acting like that earlier. But if you get hurt, he'll flip out." Marorizu sighed and nodded, and Yamcha looked at Pine. "Dad, where are you going?" Yamcha ruffled her hair. "Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll be back soon." "Don't call me sweetheart." Pine grumbled, but she still sounded worried. Yamcha flew off.  

He landed and found Goku and Vegeta duking it out with such fierceness that it made Yamcha's burst of rage at the Cell Juniors look tame. Suddenly, after punching Vegeta in the chest and sending him back, Goku faltered. "What the- Yamcha? Hold on-" Suddenly, a familiar figure flew in, and Yamcha's eyes widened. "I-it can't be!" 

Broly landed on the ground, but he looked very different from before. His skin was silver, and his eyes glowed pink. There was a glowing, pink, broken infinity symbol on his forehead. His previously-red lower robes were now a dark gray. He roared at nobody in particular, then shouted "KAKAROOOOT!" "I-it's you!" Goku exclaimed. Vegeta, however, brushed it aside. "What's the matter, Kakarot? I'm the one you're fighting here!" He charged forward, and Yamcha shouted "Goku! Focus on Vegeta! I'll take Broly!"

Broly rushed forward towards Goku, but Yamcha appeared in his path. "Not so fast, buddy! You wanna get to Goku? You're gonna have to go through me!" "KAKAROOOOT!" Broly shouted. Yep, he went insane. Yamcha thought as Broly raced towards him. Yamcha jumped out of the way and blasted Broly in the back, and he actually managed to hurt the Legendary Super Saiyan. But not by much. Broly turned and punched Yamcha in the jaw, then grabbed him by the leg and threw him into a boulder. Yamcha sat up, rubbing his head. "Ugh..." I forgot: Broly's a brute. He also has bad anger issues. Wait... there's my advantage! 

Yamcha stood up and cupped his hands around his mouth. "Hey, Broly! You look like a green-skinned comic book character I once saw!" Broly roared in anger and charged forward, and Yamcha jumped out of the way. "Your skull is so thick, someone could hammer a nail into it!" "DIE, PEST!" Broly screamed. He attempted to swat Yamcha, but Yamcha caught his arm and hurled the giant Saiyan away, sending him skidding across the floor. Broly stood up and roared in anger. "KAKAROOOOOT!" He rushed at Yamcha, but his anger made his movements sloppy and fairly predictable. Yamcha dodged one of Broly's punches, then kneed him in the chin. Broly was sent into the air, but Yamcha grabbed him by the leg and slammed him into the ground.

Yamcha did a few backflips to gain distance after slamming Broly into the ground, and he looked towards the insane behemoth. He was getting back up. Yamcha sighed. "Still a walking tank, huh?" He cupped his hands and took a Super Kamehameha stance. "Well, then, I'll just have to blast you straight to Hell!" Broly shouted again and jumped away, onto a tall rock pillar. He shot out a tiny green energy blast, and Yamcha began to prepare his attack. "Ka-me..." Broly clenched his fist, and the blast glowed. "-ha-me..." Suddenly, the blast grew to the size of Frieza's Supernova attack, but Yamcha wasn't worried. "HAAAAAAA!" The blue energy wave clashed with the enormous energy orb, and the Super Kamehameha stalled the blast. However, the power of the two blasts was dead even. Time to tip the scales! Yamcha thought, and he powered up. "Kaio-ken times 3!" 

Yamcha's Super Kamehameha then easily overwhelmed Broly's attack, shooting right through it and ripping it apart. Broly set up an energy shield, but the Kamehameha shattered it and sent him flying towards the Sun. The last thing that could be heard from him was "KAKAROOOOOOT!" And then, at long last, he was gone. 

But there was something worse, something far worse, that was about to arrive.