Chapter 104: Yamcha's Trump Card

Jiren's glowering, confident expression remained. "No matter what you do, the result is the same."
Yamcha shifted his forward foot a little, unsure as to where to start. Then he got an idea from the most unlikely of places- his memories as a young boy, before he became a desert bandit.
He recalled his martial arts master teaching him and some friends about the Wolf Fang Fist- not the physical attack, but the martial arts form. He remembered that his teacher had been informing him and his friends about an unblockable move- the cross-strike finisher, or as Yamcha liked to call it, the Wolf Fang Slicing Gale attack. It involved crossing your arms in front of your chest, summoning your energy, and then swinging both arms downward in, well, a cross-strike. Your energy would generate a slicing move that was practically impossible to defend against.
Yamcha spread his feet and crossed his arms, clenching his jaw as he began gathering energy. His Kaio-ken aura remained, and the wolf totem suddenly grew a little bigger. A wolf's howl echoed through the World Of Void, and Yamcha swung both his arms down in a crossing diagonal manner as hard as he could while releasing his energy. 

The energy looked like six blue claw marks in the shape of an "X", with three going one way and three going the other way. The move shot towards Jiren, who seemed like he was about to tank it, but at the last moment his eyes flashed- and the attack came right back at Yamcha, who yelped and leaped out of the way.
The move flew off into the World Of Void, but not without slicing through a couple of Kachi Katchin chunks like a warm knife through butter.
Yamcha mentally kicked himself- he had forgotten about the weakness of the technique: an opponent with energy like Jiren's could repel the attack. Yamcha was lucky to have avoided it, and he was also lucky the attack had missed Goku, Vegeta, and Marorizu. He cut off his thinking and charged at Jiren, using the Wolf Fang Fist martial arts form to its fullest, but try as he might Jiren blocked and/or parried everything Yamcha threw at him.
It was then that the former desert bandit noticed a floating chunk of Kachi Katchin that was nearby, and a lightbulb went off in his head. If I could just get Jiren to get on that chunk of debris...
Yamcha attempted to sweep out Jiren's legs, but Jiren hopped over the move. He followed that up with a point-blank Kamehameha, but Jiren just leaned out of its way, jumping backwards and... and hopping onto the rock.
Yamcha smirked. There! He began firing energy blasts in a seemingly random fashion at Jiren, but they all apparently missed. Jiren seemed to not know what to think as he watched Yamcha fire more and more energy blasts, when finally Yamcha stopped and held his hands out in the air, grinning.
Jiren narrowed his eyes, then looked around.

What he saw was hundreds and hundreds of energy blasts hovering in the air all around him and the rock he was standing on.
"My Hellzone Grenade?" Piccolo asked.
Yamcha shook his head. "Not quite. I borrowed a few things from that attack, and from one of Goku's moves."
He brought his hands together. "SPIRIT BALL HELLZONE!!" The orbs all compressed in towards Jiren, and when he began to dodge them, Yamcha steered them back at the Pride Trooper, just like his Spirit Ball technique.
Jiren just kept doing one of three things: dodging, tanking, or deflecting.
But Yamcha was making progress. The confident grin on his face only widened with every action Jiren performed.
This was taking all of Yamcha's focus, but he had to keep going. Just a little longer!
But as he kept moving more Spirit Balls towards Jiren, the Pride Trooper set up a barrier and bounced all the blasts moving towards him away. Yamcha quickly moved his hands out to stop them all, and then he sent them back at Jiren again. Jiren's invisible barrier apparently dropped as he started dodging, deflecting and tanking the blasts again.
Yamcha was almost there when all of a sudden Jiren began to deflect the blasts with his aura alone.
Yamcha gritted his teeth. No, not yet! I just need a little more time! More and more blasts kept bouncing off of Jiren's aura. Yamcha closed his eyes momentarily. I-I've got no choice... It's now or never!
He moved his hands apart, then quickly brought them closer together again. "Now!" he shouted, and all the Spirit Balls, every single one, moved in to hit Jiren, who quickly began deflecting them all with his glare alone.
However, even that forced him to use a tiny bit of energy- the last bit that Yamcha needed.
The former desert bandit held his arms up in the air as if charging a Spirit Bomb as Jiren got rid of the last energy balls. 

Jiren looked down at Yamcha. "You are using Son Goku's technique now?"
Yamcha started to grin again. "Ha! No, I can't use the Spirit Bomb. My heart isn't pure enough, apparently. But this isn't a Spirit Bomb in the traditional sense. You could argue that it's not even a Spirit Bomb at all. But like I said, I did borrow a thing or two from one of Goku's moves. What move do you think I was talking about, huh?"
Jiren narrowed his eyes. "The energy of you and your friends combined is nothing compared to my power. Surely you have realized that by now."
Yamcha began to chuckle. "Heheheheh. Maybe so, but I'm not using my own energy or the power of any of my teammates."
Jiren's frown deepened. "What?"
Yamcha's grin only got bigger. "If you're still confused, turn around and look up."
Jiren slowly glanced over his shoulder, then whirled around and stared up at the massive, blue orb of energy that was hovering in the sky. 

"What's this?" Jiren asked.
Yamcha felt like jumping for joy. His plan had worked! But whether it would eliminate Jiren or not was the real question. He decided to give it a shot. "That's actually your energy." he informed.
"What?" Jiren asked.
Yamcha chuckled again. "Heheh. Let me correct myself: this is all the energy you released while I was using the Hellzone Spirit Ball move on you. Now it's been gathered into, well, that giant orb in the sky. So yeah, that's a big portion of the energy that you're so proud of."
Yamcha swung his arms downward, shouting, "HERE! HAVE A TASTE OF YOUR OWN POWER!!"