Chapter 42: Cosmic Crisis (Part 5)

Yamcha watched in horror as Bojack began to crush Gohan in a bear hug. He tried to stand, but taking Bojack's energy wave head-on had drained him way too much. All he could do was watch helplessly. Gohan screamed in pain, and Bojack grinned maniacally- until something strange happened. A familiar person suddenly appeared and punched Bojack in the face, knocking one of his teeth out. Gohan fell down from the building Bojack had been standing on when said familiar person seemed to catch him and gently set him on the ground, speaking to him all the while. Yamcha's eyes widened, and he smiled despite the situation. "G-Goku..."

Marorizu stirred. "Kakarot? Where?" She looked up with some difficulty, and her eyes widened. "I see it, but I don't believe it." "Believe it." Yamcha said. Goku vanished, and Gohan's expression became one of pure confidence and determination. "Dad... I understand. You came back to save me, and I won't let you down!" Suddenly, Gohan screamed in fury, and he transformed into a Super Saiyan 2 once again.

After easily obliterating Bujin and Bido, Gohan began to take slow, heavy steps towards Bojack. Zangya backed away in fear when all of a sudden Bojack appeared behind her. Then, he shoved her forward and fired a blast straight through her, disintegrating her. The blast seemed to nail Gohan, but when the dust cleared, he was perfectly fine. Bojack clenched his teeth and charged at Gohan angrily. "I will kill you!" He rushed forward, shouting in rage- until Gohan rammed his fist through the space pirate's stomach. 

Bojack stumbled backward, clutching his stomach, his eyes wide. He stood up and gritted his teeth. "You fool! Any last words before you die?!" he asked as he began to charge up his most powerful attack, the Galactic Buster. Gohan didn't blink. "Actually, Bojack, there is one word that comes to mind." he declared as he began to charge up a Super Kamehameha. "Ka-me-ha-me..." Bojack fired his attack, shouting in anger, and Gohan threw his hands forward. "HAAAAAA!" 

The two blasts collided, sending out a blinding white light, and the two duelists charged at each other. The next thing that could be seen was Gohan, still as a Super Saiyan 2, standing among the rising and falling rocks, with Bojack behind him- with a large hole in the space pirate's chest. And as the light faded away, Bojack's body crumbled to dust. Gohan stood among the rubble for a while, then turned towards the ashes as lightning sparked and crackled around him. "It's over."