Chapter 113: The Wish

Yamcha, Goku and Frieza all landed in the spectator stands. So did Jiren. Yamcha landed on his back and just about screamed his own ears off. "YOWCH! I really shouldn't have used the Kaio-ken back there..." He winced as he sat up straight and looked at Goku and Frieza with an expression of total disbelief on his face. "We... we won." he exclaimed, "We actually won." Goku nodded with a tired smile on his face. "Y-yeah, we did- ouch! Sorry, Gohan, my arm just hurts." Goku looked at Frieza. "F-Frieza-" "Stop! Don't you start thanking me." Frieza snapped with a glowering expression, which suddenly turned into a smirk. "I'll be satisfied so long as you keep your promise." Goku grinned a little. "I know." "Are you sure you're alright?" Marorizu asked as she felt Yamcha's chest, feeling for any broken bones. Yamcha smiled at his wife. "I think I'll be fine- ow! Hold on, I think a few ribs are broken." Krillin handed his friend a Senzu Bean. "Hey, thanks, Krillin. I can always count on you to have at least one of these handy." Yamcha said, taking the bean. Krillin looked a little worried. "Well... that's the last one left." Yamcha looked at Goku and Frieza, who were also injured. "Hey, Goku. Frieza." Both turned to look at him as Yamcha broke the bean into three pieces, handing one to Goku and one to Frieza. "Here you go." Frieza looked down at the piece of Senzu Bean in his hand, then scowled and crunched it down. Goku just threw his share into his mouth with no hesitation. Yamcha popped his own piece in and crunched it down. Instantly, he could feel his injuries healing. They hadn't completely healed, but it was a start.

"Due to Jiren having dropped out, Universe 11 will be erased." Grand Minister said. "Jiren." Toppo called. Jiren groggily opened his eyes and looked up at his teammates. "Thank you." Toppo said. "Why?" Jiren asked, "I treated you all with contempt during the battle." "Jiren!" Goku called. Universe 11 parted so that Goku could see him. "I know we just finished fighting, but I still haven't had enough. I know you'll probably hate this, but I think we both got stronger together by fighting." Yamcha walked up to Goku's side and gave Jiren a thumbs up. "You were a horrifying opponent." Yamcha said, and then a grin came on his face. "Thanks. Now I have even more incentive to keep training. Although after this whole thing is over I think I'll take a few days off." "I think we all will, Yamcha." Marorizu said, placing a hand on her husband's shoulder. Yamcha placed his hand above hers, and Marorizu faced Jiren. "Sorry if I got a little wild back there. But next time, I'll defeat you!" Goku laughed. "I think what we're trying to say is we want to see you again, Jiren." Jiren smiled a small smile, but this wasn't arrogant. It wasn't out of enjoyment for the fight. It was just a smile. Then he and the rest of Universe 11 was gone. Vegeta glanced over at where they had been. "He was quite impressive." the Saiyan Prince said. "Oh, like you weren't?" Yamcha asked, walking over and sitting down next to Vegeta. Vegeta looked angry. "Are you insulting-" Yamcha clapped him on the back as lightly as he could. "That's a compliment, man! You were just incredible out there! Refusing to back down and fighting Jiren without even having enough stamina left for Super Saiyan? That was awesome!" Vegeta stared at Yamcha, apparently unsure what to make of the compliment, until finally the tiniest smile appeared on his face. "Of course it was. Nothing else could be expected from me, the Prince Of All Saiyans." Yamcha laughed. 

Grand Minister lowered on his platform down to where 17 was. "Android 17. Have you decided on your wish?" Suddenly, in front of 17's eyes, planet-sized Dragon Balls appeared. "Those are..." Gohan trailed off. "The Super Dragon Balls!" Goku finished. Grand Minister raised his hands and spoke a chant in the language of the gods (Author's Note: Although I've translated it to English for the sake of you readers.): "Come forth, dragon of the gods, and grant my wish, pretty please!" The Omni-Kings both hopped out of their chairs and stood up as the red stars on the Super Dragon Balls all glowed a brilliant golden color. Then they stopped glowing and tiny yellow balls of light began sprinkling down around 17, who stopped shielding his eyes and stared up in wonder at Super Shenron, the dragon of the gods, who could grant any wish, no matter how extreme or how big. Super Shenron looked down at 17. "And now, 17, please state your wish." Grand Minister said. 17 paused. "What's wrong?" 18 asked. "Ask anything." Zen-Oh said as he and Future Zen-Oh began hovering down from their observing platform. "It can do anything." Future Zen-Oh remarked. "Grant anything." Zen-Oh added. "What will it be?" they both asked. 17 looked at them, then directly at Goku, and then he turned to Super Shenron. "I wish for all the universes that were erased to be restored." "Are you sure?" Future Zen-Oh asked. "Really?" Zen-Oh questioned. "Hurry up. A wildlife protector's got a busy job." 17 said. Grand Minister smiled down at 17, then looked at Super Shenron, stating the wish in the language of the gods. Super Shenron's eyes glowed an even brighter red, and then he became a yellow streak of light with red eyes. He burst off, leaving a trail of light like stars in the night sky. Yamcha guessed that he was off bringing back the other universes. 

Meanwhile, the spectator stands began moving closer towards the arena, but 18 wasn't waiting- she leaped off, landed on the stage and ran up to 17, grabbing him by the shoulders. "Are you sure you're alright with this?!" she asked, "You said you were going to travel around the world with your family!" "It's fine." 17 replied, "I saved multiple universes. Surely I can handle my job and caring for my family on my own." Goku walked up. "Thanks, 17!" 17 looked at his teammates. "Maybe it's because of all of you." he said with a smile. 18 huffed and placed her hands on her hips. "I think you two are becoming more and more alike." she said. "Which isn't exactly good." Yamcha added, elbowing Goku lightly. "The last thing we need is two battle-hungry crazy strong people running around on one planet." Everyone laughed at that. "If we're finished here," Frieza said, "would you please hurry up and send me back to Hell?" "But, you've still got time left, don't you?" Goku asked. Frieza turned away, but Yamcha could tell he was smiling smugly. Weird how if you fought someone a certain amount of times, you began to know them in and out. "Everyone enjoying their happy endings is no different than hell for me." Frieza said. "Then why don't you be happy too, Frieza?" Whis asked. The angel twirled his staff and then pointed it at Frieza, with the orb on the end glowing green. Frieza's body was also suddenly surrounded by a green glow and the halo above his head, signifying the fact that someone was already dead, vanished. "It's gone!" Krillin said with a horrified look on his face. "So he's been resurrected?!" Vegeta exclaimed angrily. "It's a gift from Lord Beerus." Whis explained, "He said you did a fine job at the end." Beerus looked away in a huff. Frieza looked up at the god. "Are you sure about this? I don't intend to stop my evil ways." "Then I'll go and defeat you." Goku declared. "We will, Goku. We will." Yamcha corrected. "Oh! Right." Goku replied. "Well, we shall see." Frieza replied. 

"Goku!" both the Omni-Kings shouted happily, flying down towards him. "Zenny!" Goku said ("Zenny" was his friendly nickname for both Omni-Kings), grabbing both Omni-Kings by their arms and swinging them up. "Up you go!" Both Omni-Kings laughed. "That was really fun!" Future Zen-Oh said. "It was amazing!" Zen-Oh exclaimed, raising his fist in the air. "I didn't expect 17's wish." Supreme Kai said. "Lord Zen-Oh foresaw this outcome." Grand Minister declared, "That the warrior remaining at the end would be virtuous enough to consider the other universes. If a selfish wish had been made, he would have erased everything." "Say, Goku." Zen-Oh said. "Will you come back?" both Omni-Kings asked. A smile came across Goku's face. "Sure! I promise! See you, Zenny!" He held up his fist for a fist bump. Both Omni-Kings looked at each other, and huge smiles came across their faces. They laughed and turned towards Goku, then obliged for the fist bump.