Chapter 90: The Secret Of Universe 6

Goku powered back down into his Super Saiyan 2 form. "Huh?!" Kale and Caulifla both exclaimed at the same time. "I got carried away and went to 3, but I haven't recovered the stamina to maintain it." "Oh, come on! Are you kidding me?" Caulifla said angrily. "Sorry! My bad." Goku protested. "Oh, well. At least we got to see that power beyond Super Saiyan 2. Super Saiyan 3. Kale and I are gonna defeat you and get up to that level!" Yamcha folded his arms and smirked. "As a spectator, all this talk is getting me bored. Aren't you Saiyans supposed to enjoy fighting?" Goku laughed. "Alright, alright, yeah. Let's fight already!" 

After Kale transformed into her own unique version of Super Saiyan 2, she looked at Caulifla. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Sis." Caulifla laughed. "That's amazing, Kale! The real fight hasn't even begun yet!" Goku looked down at his quivering hands. "I can't stop shaking with excitement. That must be her Saiyan instinct." A small grin came across Goku's face. "Not bad. I better be careful or this could get bad for me." All of a sudden, Goku began powering up. "Haaaaaaaa... RRRAAAAAAAH!" Red, flame-like beams of energy began spreading out around him, and he went Super Saiyan God. 

Goku took a fighting stance, and so did Kale and Caulifla. At that moment, Goku stood up normally and made a finger gun with his thumb, index finger, and middle finger. Then he began firing energy blasts at both Kale and Caulifla, who ran up on either side of him and attacked. Kale threw a kick while Caulifla tried a punch, but Goku blocked both attacks, swinging Caulifla around and then kicking her in the back. He began clashing with Kale, trading attacks with her over and over until finally Caulifla tried to jump back in, only for Goku to punch her in the gut so hard she doubled over. Caulifla grabbed her stomach, wincing, but eventually she stood back up. "Dammit!" Caulifla charged forward and knocked Goku's foot over while he was throwing a kick at Kale, and as Goku tried to regain his balance, Kale charged up an energy wave. "Take this!" She fired the green blast at a surprised Goku and it seemed to nail him. "Nice going, Kale!" Caulifla said. Kale smiled, but then Goku burst out of the energy wave. "Don't get too cocky!" 

He kneed Kale in the face and sent her flying. "He withstood that?!" Caulifla exclaimed. Kale quickly got her footing back. "Then how about times two?" Caulifla challenged as she readied up an energy blast. Kale did the same and they both fired, but Goku cancelled out their energy attacks with two blasts of his own. While Kale tried to hold back the ball of energy that Goku had shot at her, Caulifla just dodged the one that was coming at her. But Goku started steering it with his hand and started making it follow Caulifla, until eventually it hit her. "Sis!" Kale shouted, jumping forward and catching her best friend. Kale landed at the edge of the fighting stage and looked down at Caulifla. "Are you alright? Can you move?" Caulifla groaned. "Both of you did well." Goku complimented as he climbed to the top of a rock. "You're both pretty impressive, but your end game needs work. After the Tournament Of Power is over, let's do this again sometime." "You think you've won?!" Kale shouted. "Kale." Caulifla called, "Remember how I told you that if we combine our strength, we're the strongest in all the universes?" Kale nodded. "Yes." "Bring out that thing we got before the tournament." Kale's eyes widened. "You mean..." Caulifla looked up and grinned. 

Goku began charging a Super Kamehameha. "Ka... me... ha... me... HAAAAA!" The energy wave made the ground beneath Kale and Caulifla begin to crack, until eventually it broke off from the rest of the fighting stage. But on the rock they were standing on, there was suddenly a burst of energy that was bright green. The entire World Of Void began shaking, and Yamcha's eyes became wide. "What the- what's this energy?!" Goku's eyes also widened as he jumped off the rock while a figure passed just overhead, landing on another spire of Kachi Katchin. The figure had Kale's hairstyle, Caulifla's slender body, and her clothes were in Kale's color scheme- red and gold. And on her ears were Potara earrings- the earrings that the Supreme Kais wore that, if the right conditions were met, allowed a fusion to take place. An entirely new warrior with tons of power and a whole new personality compared to its fusees. Yamcha put two and two together and realized that this new contender was the fusion of Caulifla and Kale.