Chapter 41: Cosmic Crisis (Part 4)

Things quickly went bad for the prince. Bojack and Vegeta seemed to be even at first, but it quickly became clear that Bojack had an advantage. He punched Vegeta across the face and sent the Saiyan prince skidding across the floor, then began to charge an energy blast. He was about to fire the blast when a familiar voice shouted "TRI-BEAM, HA!" 

A triangular energy wave slammed into Bojack and sent him flying into a building, but when he came out he was relatively unharmed, save for a few scratches. Bojack looked up, and everyone else did the same, even though they didn't have to in order to know who had fired the blast. Only one of the Z Fighters knew that attack. Tien had joined the fray. 

Yamcha's eyes widened. "No one has ever tanked the Tri-Beam like that except Cell..." Tien landed on a building, his eyes shining with determination. He focused on Bojack and was seemingly about to charge, but Yamcha appeared next to him. 

"Don't." Tien glanced over. "What are you, a mind-reader?" Yamcha rolled his eyes. "I can tell what you're thinking. If he took the Tri-Beam and came out with a few scratches, then he's more than you can handle, man. No offense." Tien shook his head. "That wasn't my strongest variation." Yamcha patted his friend's shoulder. "Look, if that's the case, then I'll try to buy you some time until you can fire your strongest Tri-Beam variation." Tien nodded grimly. "Thank you, Yamcha." Suddenly, Vegeta cried out in a mixture of pain and shock. 

Bojack had transformed into his Full Power form. With a roar, he tore through his upper clothes. His skin turned lime green, and his hair turned red. He kneed Vegeta in the stomach, then punched him in the jaw, and finished his attack with a blast to the chest. Vegeta went hurtling into a building, and Yamcha looked at Tien. "Get ready!" 

Tien nodded and formed a triangle with his hands, focusing. Yamcha charged down when suddenly he heard Tien grunt, and he glanced back. Tien fell down, sprawling on the roof, and Bido stood over his unconscious body, grinning until Marorizu kicked him across the face. Yamcha looked around. Trunks was fighting Bujin, while Zangya wasn't anywhere to be seen. That should've worried Yamcha, but he was in too much of a rush to ponder over her whereabouts. Yamcha charged down towards Bojack.

As he flew down, suddenly he was restrained in a Full-Nelson by none other than Zangya. "Going somewhere?" she asked. Yamcha shouted in frustration. "Let me GO!" He tried to throw her off, but Zangya held fast, smiling. "This isn't my first rodeo, handsome." Yamcha clenched his teeth, trying to ignore the heat his face was emitting. Zangya held him steady until Piccolo punched her in the jaw, and they began to fight. Yamcha looked towards Gohan, who was being tended to by Krillin at the moment. Yamcha turned back towards Bojack, then charged.

"Kaio-ken times 20!!" Yamcha shouted, and a crimson aura surrounded him as he charged down. I don't have much time... I've gotta make this count! He slammed into Bojack, and they began to fight. Yamcha was holding out- at least until the Kaio-ken faded. Yamcha placed his hands on his knees, panting, and Bojack grinned. "Not bad! You're tough for a worm." He looked over at Marorizu, who was out of breath and in her base form, with a knocked-out Bido a few feet away. Bojack's grin widened. "I wonder if your friend is as durable." Yamcha's eyes widened as Bojack fired a powerful energy blast at Marorizu, who looked up in shock. Yamcha made a split-second decision, and then he vanished. 

Marorizu squeezed her eyes shut. Otherworld, here I come. But it wasn't so, as she heard someone appear in front of her. Marorizu opened her eyes. "Yamcha?!" Yamcha stood in front of her like a bodyguard, and he took the blast dead-on, screaming in pain but remaining on his feet. Finally, the blast subsided, and Yamcha crumpled to the floor. Marorizu ran up, panicked. "Y-Yamcha... you..." Yamcha grinned weakly, a little trail of blood coming from one corner of his mouth. "Y-you just... Were you..." Marorizu stammered, unable to finish. Yamcha croaked out a laugh. "What are... friends for?" 

Marorizu turned into a Super Saiyan, shouting in rage, and she charged at Bojack only to be easily swept aside. Bojack quickly defeated everybody else, until the only one left standing was Gohan.