Sirius Black- Food (a)

You gazed lovingly at the plate of your favourite food that sat in front of you, the aromas flooding your senses and lingering in your nostrils. A knife and fork found their way into your hands as you started to dive in.

"Finally..." you thought to yourself. "sitting through McGonagall's lectures makes me wish I could turn her into... I don't know... an interesting teacher."

Your fork flew towards the first blissful mound of food before you were very unkindly interrupted.

"Well, if it isn't Y/N..."

A shaggy haired student sat opposite you, you recognised his as being in the year above, but past that you had no idea who he was, although he seemed to think he was headmaster of the school.

He leant back on the chair and ran his hands through his hair, he rested his muddy boots on the table, picked up an apple off of his plate and began to bite into it.

"And you are?" You figured the quicker you got rid of this guy the quicker you could get to your food.

"Why... I'm Sirius... Sirius Black." He said in between chews, spitting chunks of apple at you.

"Right... and I'm supposed to just know who you are?"

"Well you could say that; most people around here know me. Remember when all the pumpkin juice got switched with gigglewater at last years Christmas feast? That was me."

"Oh wow..." you rolled your eyes. "such an incredible feat. Excuse me for not kneeling at your feet, there just isn't the space here." You stuck your fork into what was hopefully the first and possibly only mouthful of food before it all god cold.

Sirius chuckled to himself and threw what was now just an apple core onto the floor.

"Don't I know you from somewhere? You play quidditch right?"

"No Sirius... I have only been on a broomstick a few times in my life."

"Well you sure look like a keeper to me."

"Wow... you can not be serious?"

He turned to you, a smirk cropped up on his stubbly face.

"Oh no, it really is me."

For a second you just seemed to glare at him, he seemed proud of himself for such an awful attempt at a pickup line, sitting their smugly grinning to himself like he had just started a new house and won the cup all by himself.

"Did you have to have a guide bring you here Sirius? It must be hard with your sense of direction, never being able to find your way to a decent pickup line."

Three other boys from an adjacent table started to snigger and shake their head.

"Just leave her Padfoot." One with glasses cropped up, trying to hide a sly smirk "she is too smart for you."

~*~

Written by Aaron

Requested by