Marauders- Baby: Part 3 (c)

Nine months later you were stood in St Mungo's with Sirius and Remus waiting for James to come out and tell you when Lily had given birth. You were all on edge, excited for when the baby would be born and whether you would have a niece or a nephew. It had been hours since Lily had gone into labour, but no one had updated the three of you for a while. You were almost drifting off in the waiting room when James ran out, the biggest smile you had ever seen on his face.

"I have a son," he exclaimed.

The two men jumped up to hug and congratulate him, you waited until they were done. You approached him, pulling him into a tight hug.

"Congratulations, James," you smiled, kissing his cheek. "How's Lily?"

"She's doing great, she's tired but she wants to see you guys for a minute before she gets some rest. She wants you to meet Harry."

"Harry?" You smiled.

It was a cute name for their son, there wasn't any emotional connection to it, but it didn't make it any less cute.

"Yeah, we decided on Harry James Potter," he said, pride laced in his voice. "Shall we go meet him?"

You nodded your head, letting him lead you and the other two men to the hospital room where Lily lie in the bed. Her hair was sleek with sweat, a mess on her pillow, her face red and tired but still as beautiful as ever. In her arms lay the small infant she had brought into the world, curled in a blanket.

"Congratulations Lil," you grinned, making your way straight to her to hug her, being careful not to hurt her or crush her new-born.

"Thank you. He took his time to want to say hello, but I'm glad he's finally here," she said, looking down to her son, love in her eyes.

She offered you to hold her baby and of course you wanted to hold your nephew. You held him close to your chest, seeing his sleeping adorable face, happy to now be an auntie and see how happy your too friends were.

"Hopefully soon, he'll have a cousin," Lily grinned, pointedly looking at you and Remus.

You looked towards Remus and he nodded his head, telling you it was okay to tell them.

"Well about that..." you trailed off.

Lily's eyes widened.

"You're pregnant?" She squealed.

"Yes," you nodded.

You heard Sirius let out a cheer. "I'm going to be favourite uncle to them both."

Bothyou and Lily rolled your eyes before you handed her back her son so Remus andSirius could say their congratulations and let Lily rest after a long day.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.