Draco Malfoy- Book (a)

"Could everybody please open up their textbook and turn to page three hundred and forty-two." Professor McGonagall called across the room full of new students, even though she spoke quietly her voice still managed to flow across the entire expanse.

The page detailed how to change the colour of basic items, nothing too difficult but what else could be expected from the first year.

"Hey." The boy whose name you had learn to be Draco of the renowned Malfoys nudged your arm and pointed towards his book. "Open this for me."

"Why would I open your book for you? Do your arms not work or something?"

"You really expect me to open my book? What am I, some kind of peasant?" You laughed, thinking he was making some sort of low-effort joke. "I'm not joking. Open my book for me, it's all you lower class students are good for... you didn't expect to come out of this school being the next Salazar Slytherin, did you?"

"Master Malfoy if you could please pay more attention to the lesson, that is unless you want to come up and teach the lesson yourself? Surely a wizard of your name would be more than happy to come to the front and share some wisdom on the topic?" Draco turned red and receded into his chair, still with an unopened book in front of him, allowing the professor to return to her teachings.

"Look, I am Draco Malfoy and if you don't do what I command my father will hear and he will not be happy. I could ruin your school career."

"Okay buddy... are you going to be quiet now so I can actually listen?"

"Did you not hear me? I said that my father will hear about this!"

"Master Draco!" McGonagall snapped.

"But he wont open my book for me!" The class fell silent before erupting into laugher, even McGonagall could not resist from letting a small smirk fall onto her face.

"I'm sorry Master Draco, has something happened to your hands, to your arms? Or are you too good to open your book yourself? Would you like me to get Mr. Filch to come in and turn them for you? Maybe our headmaster has ten minutes spare in his busy schedule of running this school to come and help you navigate the pages."

The whole class stared at him, you could almost feel the heat radiating from his beetroot skin. He opened the book and flipped to three hundred and forty-two.

~*~
Written by Aaron.