Remus Lupin- Uno (a)

"Right, were going to try this again." Sirius shot deathly glares at Remus from across the table as you shuffled the brightly coloured cards into each other.

"What even is this fucking game?" Sirius flicked ash everywhere as he spoke thanks to the self-rolled cigarette that swung from his lips.

"It's called Uno you dipshit. Muggles play it, as long as you know your numbers and colours, you'll learn it pretty quickly so you might be at a small disadvantage." Remus could never resist even the smallest chance to take a jab at any of his friends, Sirius just shook his head in disapproval whilst you dealt out a few cards to everyone and briefly went over the rules, explaining how the winner was the one with an empty hand.

"All right fine." Sirius tossed out a card with less enthusiasm than you had ever seen before, you matched his card, but Remus followed up by making Sirius pick up four.

"Already with this shit, you cheat at monopoly and now you're cheating at whatever this fucking game is."

"I'm not cheating!" Remus protested, trying to figure out how Sirius thought he was pulling cards out of thin air, not like that wasn't something he had done before.

"Here you go then." Sirius triumphantly threw down a card that made you pick up four cards, fortunately, a plus two was sat in your arsenal.

"Sorry Remus." You placed the card on top and the biggest and most evil grin spread across Remus's face.

"For fuck sake Remus, NO!" Sirius raised his finger at the man who had spoke no words, his silence however, was deafening. "You're lucky I didn't rip your throat out last week, if you put that card down, I will fucking end you." His finger shook with an unprecedented amount of wrath.

The card hit the table with the thunderous roar of an erupting volcano, however before it had even landed Sirius had lunged across the table and connected his fist with Remus' cheek. Fortunately, this was not the first time any member of the group had been in a fist fight, even Lily had been in one or two, and they could all take a beating.

"Woah man." Remus rubbed his cheek and tidied up the pile of cards that had become scattered across the table. "Now come on mate, you've got a few cards to pick up."

~*~

Written by Aaron.