Draco Malfoy- Crush: Part 2 (a)

It had been a good few days since Draco had incited his last show in the hallway and since then he had mostly kept to himself along with avoiding eye contact with you in the hall and refusing to partner with you in every class that you shared with each other. You knew that it wouldn't be long before he had come up with, what would be in his mind, a master plan.

"Hey... y/n. I've decided to forgive you for that little stunt you pulled last week. Don't fret, I'll take you back this time as long as you don't push your luck again."

"Draco, please, can you not go a few days without being a stalker?"

"I'm not a stalker, I'm a martyr who is taking pity on you at the moment, so I recommend that you talk to me with a little bit of respect." He spoke with an unworthy entitlement, managing to look down on you despite his lacklustre stature.

"Draco your little friends aren't here for you to try and impress, nobody else is gathering around for your little spectacle so for once can you just cut the crap and be a nice, normal person. Who knows what will happen if you just be kind for once?"

"I am bloody nice!" You looked at him under a furrowed brow and his eyes rolled in their sockets. "Fine. I'll try and be nice."

"To everybody?"

"To everybody... except Potter."

"Especially to Potter and his friends."

"That's cruel... do you know that? It's like asking a cat to be nice to a mouse it just isn't natural."

"One week. You be nice to everybody for one whole week and maybe I'll let you take me out on a date. To begin with we don't even have to tell anybody." He appeared to be disgusted at the very notion of it.

"Please. Like I would want to go on a date with the likes of you. I would be the mockery of the whole school, I have a reputation to uphold you know. I will try and be 'nice' but it will be out of nothing more than charity."

"Okay, alright, that's fine."

"Yeah, it had better be bloody fine." He turned to walk away agitatedly, before once again facing you with his finger raised in inquire. "Not that I want to, but if we were to commit to this monstrous date where would you like to go?"

~*~

Written by Aaron.

Tumblr Request.