Ron Weasley- Food: Part 1 (a)

Draco pushed the doors of the great hall open and arrogantly strolled in, you followed in his footsteps, with Crabbe and Goyle following you. He barged past crowds of students, muttering various insults under his breath until he came to his usual group of targets, that wretched group of Gryffindor's, led by the ever-insufferable Harry Potter.

"Well, look who it is." Draco walked up to the table, and lifted one foot onto the bench, he rested his arm across his leg. "If it isn't Harry Potter and his little group of friends."

The short, red-haired boy momentarily stopped shovelling food into his mouth to try and defend himself.

"Oh, go away Malfoy, can you not just leave us alone for a few days? Have you not got anything better to do?"

Draco took his foot off of the bench and strolled behind Potter.

"Well, Weasley, or should I say blood traitor, I could leave you alone, but I'm bored. This pathetic school doesn't test me enough so I figured I would come and talk to my best friend Ron."

Draco pushed aside Granger, so that he could place himself between her and Potter.

"Crabbe, Goyle, Y/S/, join us, there's plenty of space here and tuck in to, plenty of food, come meet my good friends mudblood, blood-traitor and... I guess calling him Potter is enough of an insult as it is.

You and your house brothers sat in-between the Gryffindor's.

"Now Y/SN, remember that spell I told you to look up? The one that turned people's food into slugs?"

You, Crabbe and Goyle sniggered to each other as you pulled your wand out of a robe pocket, Weasley began to look increasingly worried and he tried to shield his plate of chicken and pie with his arms.

"Draco, you can call me names and insult my family. But you touch my food and you see what happens."

He stood up and pulled his wand out of pocket with lighting speed and pointed it towards you and Draco.

Potter interjected, as he always does.

"I wouldn't test him on this Malfoy, Flitwick took his breakfast off him a few days ago and I thought one of them wasn't going to make it out of there alive."

Draco sniggered.

"What, you really think I'm scared of this baffoon?"

Ron's hands began to tremor and his eyes widened.

"Don't do it Malfoy." Potter pleaded.

~*~

Written by Aaron.

Requested by