George Weasley- Fluent (h)

It would have been a lie for you to say that you didn't know what you were getting into when you agreed to date George Weasley.

He was a troublemaker, a prankster and just an all-round mischievous guy.

Despite all of that, he was absolutely adorable, and he treated you like a princess.

Nothing was ever too much trouble for him, and you couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend.

Over the years, you and George had gone from strength to strength but Fred was also your best friend so it wouldn't have seemed right for you two to move in together without Fred.

The twins were still living in the flat above their shop and you had taken up a pretty much permanent residency there.

Whilst you were sat on the sofa looking for houses in the paper, Fred walked in through the door and fell down onto the sofa next to you.

"Hi there little sis," he greeted you causing you to laugh.

"I'm not your sister Fred, you know that," you jokingly reminded him. "And I'm only two months younger than you two."

Fred chuckled, stretching his arm out over the back of the sofa. "You're basically my sister-in-law so that makes you my sister."

"Unless George has told you something and hasn't told me, I'm not going to be your sister-in-law for a good while."

"Oh honey, Georgie tells me a lot of things that he doesn't tell you," he responded with a smirk on his face.

Rolling your eyes, you shoved him playfully and he made a big show of falling off the sofa.

"I am wounded!"

"Such a poor baby," you spoke with sarcasm in your tone but a smile on your face.

George wandered out of your bedroom and laughed when he saw his twin on the floor.

He whipped the paper out of your hand whilst Fred continued to complain about his great wound after the fall from the sofa.

"I like this one that you've circled Love, looks similar to Shell Cottage."

You nodded in agreement with George as Fred bolted up from the floor. "You're looking at houses?!" he questioned in surprise.

"'Course we are Freddie, can't stay cooped up in this little old place forever, now can we?"

Fred pouted at his twin. "You're leaving me here? All by myself?"

"Yes, because you're totally a cat that we can just get rid of," you stated sarcastically causing George to chuckle.

"I speak fluent sarcasm so don't you try that on me little sis," Fred countered.

Turning to George, you smiled at him. "You know, that house that I circled has land that comes with it so why don't we build somewhere for Freddie to live as we can't simply leave him here."

Fred's face lit up as he flung himself at his twin. "You won't leave me!"

"You're not a child Fred," George stated as he chuckled. "But I can't have a house without my twin, now can I?"

After another hour of Fred being excited that you'd all get to move, he decided to go back down to the shop to help out the assistant that he'd left down there.

George took the spot on the sofa that Fred previously occupied. "You sure you're happy for him to live with us Love?"

You smiled at him before cuddling up to him. "You and Fred are a package deal babe; I can deal with that."

"I bloody love you, you know, that right?"

Nodding, you looked up at George to kiss him gently. "And I love you," you responded. "I wouldn't be okay with just anyone's twin living with us."

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request.