Fred Weasley- Family (a)

Fred pushed the door to the burrow slightly ajar and stopped abruptly, turning to you and taking your hand, stroking the side of it with his thumb.

"Don't worry Y/N, it is only my family, nothing bad will happen. Besides, everyone has come home to visit but it is for Ron's birthday so all the attention will be on him. People probably wont even realise you're here."

"Okay..." you said, taking a few deep breaths before Fred pushed the door the rest of the way, revealing a rather small kitchen packed to the brim with people, all singing to Ron, who sat at the head of the table behind a rather large chocolate cake.

"Hey everyone!" Fred shouted over the noise of the gathering, their heads all seemed to turn in unison and the room fell deathly silent, their eyes stuck on you, it stayed as silence for a few seconds, before everyone rushed up from their seat to introduce themselves to you.

"Hello, I'm George." He grabbed your hand and shook it, a small shock jumped through your arm and you whipped your arm away, he turned around his hand to reveal a small buzzer on his ring finger.

"Ah, Fred has told me all about you."

"I know, I know." He said. "I look just like him, only quite a bit more handsome... right?"

He winked.

"Uuumm.... Not quite."

"Ah, I see. You can't say in front of him, but we both know it's true."

"Now then, not then."

A small woman made her way through the crowd and towards you, she pushed George out of the way, you stuck out your hand but she knocked it out of the way and hugged you instead.

"Hello there, I'm Molly." She adjusted her hair and her apron. "You have got no idea what you have gotten yourself into here, do you?"

"No..." you said, looking around "I really don't think I do."

Molly shrugged. "Well, the only thing you can do now is get yourself stuck in."

She handed you and Fred a plate.

"Right!" She shouted. "Clear a path." The sea of people split in two before continuing to talk like before.

"Food is in the back, go and help yourself, I bet you're both starving, help yourself, there is plenty to go around. Now hurry before everyone moves back into the middle and then trust me, you have got no hope... go on... shoo." She pushed you through the crowd.

~*~

Written by Aaron

Requested by