Draco Malfoy- New Kid (a)

"How about you turn around before I turn you into the little weasel that you are?" Draco pushed you backwards, causing you to trip on an uneven cobble and almost fall flat on your back.

"Or, how about you let me past so I can get to class before I kick your arse." His face turned to one of disgust and his two Neolithic-esque henchmen stepped forward in order to protect him.

"You what Y/N? Do you know who I am?" He pushed his goons behind him and reached for his wand.

"I said, step aside, or I will kick you so hard up the ass, I will wear your face as a slipper. Do you know who I am?" Him and his goons looked confused. They can not have had too much knowledge to sift through in their head.

"Well... no, actually I don't know who you are, tell me at once, who are you?"

"Exactly, I am Y/N, a mudblood as you so call it." He became visibly angry.

"Who let your kind of filth in here? This is not a place for you... you..." He struggled to find the right word.

"yeah, if only your vocabulary was as big as your head." He became redder and redder, his knuckles whitening as they tensely clutched at his wand. "I mean, if even Harry Potter can get one up on you then I don't know who you think you are walking around here like Mr. Bigshot just because of your dad who quite frankly looks like he never realised that the glam rock movement is dead."

"SHUT UP!" His whiny voice echoed through the corridors and halls, his wand was now pressed firmly around your throat. "SAY ONE MORE THING AND I SWEAR I WILL SCATTER YOUR BRAINS AGAINST THE WALLS OF THIS VERY CORRIDOR!"

"Ah come on Draco, we all know that you couldn't scatter confetti. You say some words, your wand glows a bit and then you back down, have some milk and a nap with blankie and calm down a little bit... right?" The pressure of the wand slowly receded and withdrew back into Draco's pocket.

"You are very lucky that I am giving you a second change Y/N, I am only doing this because you are new and you do not seem to understand the law of the land here. I run these halls." He commanded his goons to follow him as he turned around. "And you had best not shout about being a mudblood. Bad things are happening to them around here."

~*~

Written by Aaron.