George Weasley- Help: Part 2 (h)

It was the morning after your rather colossal breakdown at the twin's flat – well it couldn't really be classed as the morning after when you turned up at an ungodly hour, so more the afternoon after.

George hadn't exactly given you his bed but you'd both passed out after talking things through about Dean.

When you woke up however George wasn't there, but he'd laid out an old Gryffindor quidditch knit of his for you, along with a pair of leggings you'd left at theirs previously.

You still couldn't believe that you'd turned up at their flat at such an awful hour, but the twins had never made you feel anything other than welcome.

Once you'd gotten dressed you ventured out into the living room and saw George leaning against the kitchen counter, dressed for work with a cup of tea in his hand.

"Morning little one."

You smiled at him and insanely reached for the mug in his hand, taking a sip.

"You're lucky you're unbelievably sexy in that jumper."

His words made you blush instantly, and he smirked as soon as he saw the colour on your cheeks.

George sort of knew he shouldn't be making a move on you just yet, but he couldn't help himself – that jumper was doing things to him.

"So, you had ulterior motives for giving me this knit?" you questioned with a smile on your face.

He chuckled, reaching out for your waist and pulling you into him which felt so right.

You looked up at George as he held your waist whilst he stared back into your eyes.

"How are you feeling little one?" you could hear the concern in his voice.

Shrugging, you took another sip of George's tea. "I feel okay," you stated. "In terms of Dean, I'd rather him be happy and there's no love lost there."

George had to contain his smile at your words over Dean.

"I just feel so stuck – I don't know what I want to do with anything, and I feel so robbed of everything," you breathed out as you tried not to cry all over again. "I have nowhere to go, my parents moved and left me no option to go with them."

The man in front of you squeezed your waist affectionately. "In terms of a place for you to go, as far as Freddie and I are concerned you live here now," he winked at you when he spoke. "And Freddie and I got lucky with knowing what to do, but there's always a place for you in the shop if you want it – if it's for two weeks or two years, it's yours little one."

Your heart practically burst at the affection in George's eyes. "Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Because I love you," he admitted and then panic flashed in his eyes as he realised what he'd said but seemed to stick to it. "And all I want is for you to start to feel better."

You never thought you'd hear George say those words to you, and you knew it was going to seem soon to people because of you and Dean but if Dean had found someone then why couldn't you.

George waited in somewhat pained anticipation for you to say something to him – he couldn't quite believe what had just come out of his mouth, but it had to come out one way or another.

"I've had a crush on you for years," gosh it felt good to tell him that. "I never thought we'd be in a place where we could even have something happen for us."

He chuckled before moving to take the mug of tea out of your hand and then leant down to kiss you ever so gently.

As you kissed back George gripped your waist more tightly whilst you wound your arms up around his neck, fiddling with the hairs at the nape of his neck with your fingertips.

Eventually you both needed to breathe and so George pulled back. "Merlin you're good at that," he whispered against your lips.

Of course, you blushed again but George traced your cheek with his thumb, all whilst staring into your eyes.

He pressed a kiss to your forehead and then pulled you into a proper hug.

The crushing weight of George's hugs just made you feel so safe and like things were actually going to be okay.

"I think you've found yourself a flat little one," he murmured into your hair.

You giggled at him, but you couldn't deny that you weren't excited about living with him. "I think I've found much more than that."

~*~

Written by Hannah.