Draco Malfoy- Secret: Part 1 (a)

"FILTHY MUDBLOODS!" You heard Draco's insults echo around the chambers, they reached you as he did, he turned the corner into the secluded and dimly-lit area of the library where no witch or wizard dare ever step foot, the history of magic section.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You know I hate it when you call people that!" He caressed your cheek with and suddenly a all of your anger went away.

"You know I don't believe in that anymore, but if I don't keep up appearances then word will get around to father." His gaze turned around to the floor where his shined shoes kicked small shards of debris around.

"You need to stop caring so much about what your father thinks of you."

"I know..."

"Do you? Do you know how much it hurts when you throw that word around? Especially when you know that I'm the very thing that your father despises so much."

"He doesn't despise you y/n." You continued to cut him off with admittedly jagged words.

"How could he despise me, he doesn't even know I exist because you're too scared to tell him, you're embarrassed by me aren't you?

"No, no."

"Why won't you tell him them?"

"You know that he would just disown me!" He spoke louder and louder, he checked around to make sure nobody had snuck in and was listening in to you. "You know that he would kick me out and cut me off without even getting a second thought, no, wait, he would get the house elf to do it."

"If he's so quick to forget his son then why are you so bothered. Forget it, I don't care, you say you have all these feelings for me, but you clearly care far more about what your fucking father thinks so I'm done." You turned to leave but he grabbed onto your shoulder, his pale hand was easy to brush off. "What else have you got to say Draco?"

"You don't understand, he would kill me if I soiled a century long pure-bloodline."

The rage built up and you could feel your cheeks burn.

"It's like you can't even hear yourself speak... I'm done, go away, hide in your little hovel, cower in your little gangs or go back to your daddy I don't care. I don't want to see you anymore. Don't look at me, don't touch me, don't even think about me. A filthy little mudblood like me clearly doesn't deserve it.

~*~

Written by Aaron.