Luna Lovegood- Mudblood (c)

Pain, that's all you could feel. Your head spun as your whole body throbbed, trying to understand what had happened and why you were in so much pain. Slowly your eyes fluttered open revealing an unfamiliar room. You had no idea where you were, you were certain that you had never been there before. It was a pale room, cream walls, all furnishings a similarly drab colour. Even the woman beside you was pale with light hair. It took you a moment to realise who she was and that, although you didn't recognise the place, you certainly recognised her.

"Luna?" You croaked.

Luna was your girlfriend, one of the people you trusted most in the world and someone that you loved dearly. She was sat on the bed beside you, using a damp cloth to dampen your brow.

"I'm glad that you are awake," she smiled warmly. "You didn't take the apparating very well."

You weakly cocked an eyebrow at her. "Why did we apparate?"

"Do you not remember?" She asked you.

"No," you said shaking your head. "Where are we?"

Luna moved her hand to cup yours. "We are at The Shell Cottage, Bill and Fleur's home. Dobby brought us here from Malfoy Manor."

You were confused. You had never liked any of the Malfoy's and had no reason to go to their Manor, nor did you actually know where it was.

"Why were we there?"

Luna had a solemn expression on her face.

"They are rounding up people, locking them up or killing them. We were taken from my home, others were taken too. Mr Ollivander was there as was a goblin from Gringotts, Griphook, I do believe. They are both downstairs with Harry, Ron and Hermione. We were all taken for different reasons, but the treatment was horrible," she explained.

"What happened Luna?" You asked.

Her expression was grim, which was unusual for Luna. You could tell she didn't wish to tell you what had happened, but you needed to know.

"When they learnt of you being a muggleborn, they were not happy. Especially Bellatrix Lestrange. I begged her to stop but she would not listen, no one would listen," she whispered, her voice pained.

Luna's eyes trailed to your arm that was loosely bandaged with torn fabric. You tugged at it, so that it revealed the wound below. Your heart burned at the sight of the word forever etched into your skin. Mudblood. Your tears begun to stream down your face, you'd been used to being called that at school, but having it etched into your arm was a completely different story.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"It's okay," you croaked. "It isn't your fault. Thank you for staying with me."

"I would never leave you."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by