Sirius Black- Bike (c)

All year Sirius had been hinting that he had wanted a motorcycle for Christmas, so to make your adoptive brother happy, you and James chipped in to get him a present that he wouldn't forget. It took a lot of planning and effort, but the present was ready for Christmas Day and in the back garden of your family home with a large red bow proudly presented upon it. All three of your opened up your presents from your parents whilst they opened the ones from the three of you before you went onto the presents from each other.

James had gotten you a bracelet that you had bought for yourself and taken the money for, to make sure that you got something that you wanted whilst Sirius got you a book that you had told Remus you had wanted. The last gift to be opened was Sirius' main present from you and your twin brother, something that kept a smile prominently on both of your faces.

"So what did the Potter twins get me?" He asked excitedly.

You and James looked at each other with a playful grin, excited to show him what the present that you had gotten him.

"You know that you had been 'hinting' at wanting a motorcycle," you started.

"Yes," Sirius grinned, jumping up and down excitedly, hoping that you had gotten him the one thing that he had desperately wanted for such a long time.

"Well we might have gotten you something to do with that," James shrugged nonchalantly.

His excitement grew at the prospect. "And...?"

You handed him a key. "Well there's something to do with a bike outside in the garden for you."

The sentence was barely finished before he set off at a sprint into the garden. Both you and James followed hot on his heels, wanting to see his reaction to the gift that you had gotten for him.

Sirius stopped just before the present. You were surprised that his expression didn't drop any, instead it got more excited.

There wasn't a motorcycle there for him, rather a tricycle that had been painted black with a faux leather seat attached along with a motorcycle helmet placed on top. An old chain was wrapped around it with a padlock attached to it that could be opened with the key that you had handed to him.

"This is way better than a motorcycle!" Sirius confirmed, hastily unlocking it before making the most of the day by riding it around the garden as fast as his legs could manage.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.