Teddy Lupin- Merry Weasley Christmas (c)

It was daunting spending Christmas with your boyfriend for the first time, however it was far more daunting when his whole family was there too. You knew most of them of course, well his cousins, but you hadn't met the rest. When Teddy first invited you, you had thought it would just be his mum and dad, and three siblings but then he revealed it was at his nan and grandads with the whole lot there.

The Weasley's were a large family and even if Teddy wasn't biologically related to them, they were his family. You knew he lost his parents when he was very young and then spent most of his childhood being raised by his Grandmother or the man he now referred to as father. It may have been relatively unconventional of a family but you knew they meant the world to him.

Harry and Ginny had taken the other three to The Burrow last night but had agreed for you to travel there this morning together.

Once you got the front door of The Burrow, you could hear the noise from inside already and your heart begun to race so fast that Teddy noticed.

He held your hand gently.

"It's going to be okay," he smiled softly.

"Yeah," you whispered.

Teddy knocked on the wooden door and waited a moment. A short woman with reddish grey hair opened the door with a huge smile on her face.

"Teddy," she smiled. "Merry Christmas!"

"Hi Gran," he smiled, hugging her tight. "You know Y/N."

You had met Molly before, she was a charming and lovely woman who cared so much for her family and seen as you were dating her grandson, you were her family too.

"Merry Christmas dear," she grinned. "Get inside you two, it's too cold to stand out here."

The two of you were ushered into the cramped living room with little room to move. Ginny gave you a gentle wave from across the room, seeing the two of you arrive. Most others didn't notice. Teddy's aunts and uncles were sat around the room, all of Teddy's cousins scattered around playing with new toys or talking together. There were people of every age there around the Christmas tree, it was truly a scene of love and joy.

Teddy grabbed a box from under the tree handing it over to you.

"Have a very merry Weasley Christmas."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by