Ginny Weasley- Kiss (c)

"You're staring again," Fred laughed.

George poked his younger sister in the ribs. "I've never seen you scared of anything, let alone another teenage girl."

Ginny gritted her teeth, becoming tired of her brothers teasing. She couldn't remember how but the twins had learnt about her crush on you and took great joy in teasing her over it as there was little else, they could tease her about. Although she liked you a lot, she was scared to admit it, fearful that you wouldn't like her in response.

"I'm not scared," she hissed.

"Then go tell her that you like her," George grinned.

She let out a huff, finally riled up enough by the two of them that she needed to prove a point. She never thought that she would tell you that she liked you, but she needed to prove her strength when the twins were trying to belittle it over something as trivial as a crush.

You were sat alone when Ginny confidentially strode over to you, burying any self-doubt and uncertainty deep down under her anger for her brothers.

"Y/N," she stated.

You raised an eyebrow at her. "Ginny?"

"I just wanted to say that I like you and I don't care if you don't like me back, I just needed to tell you how I felt."

As soon as the last word left her lips, she spun on her heel to walk away from you. You were a bit flustered at hearing the girl you liked, admitting her feelings but you reacted quick enough to grab her arm to stop her from rushing off away from you.

"Wait," you stated. "I like you too."

Ginny turned back to you, confused, not having expected her emotions to be reciprocated.

"What?"

You decided to save both yourself the embarrassment and leant in to press your lips to hers to secure both of your feelings and wash away the last ounces of doubt that tried to cling on. As you pulled away, the two of you couldn't help but smile at each other, enjoying the small intimate moment between you.

"For once I'm glad my brothers were idiots," she grinned, pointing towards the two who were watching on, rather shocked by what they had seen.

Raising an eyebrow at her, you quickly realised you didn't care what they did to get her to come over to you, just glad that one of you had actually had the guts to admit that there were feelings there.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.