Remus Lupin- Sirius (c)

With your final exams coming up, you and your best friend Remus had decided to create an intricate study plan so that you could make the most of your time and hopefully do your best on the exams when you had to take them. Both of you were rather intelligent and had extensive notes from the classes you'd taken across the previous year, so you had great hope as long as you put in all the work that was needed over the last few weeks before you were to sit the exams.

Today the two of you were going over your notes from transfiguration in his dormitory which quickly seemed to be a mistake. A lot of your studying was in the library but as you needed to talk over the notes with Remus, it seemed better to just go to his dorm. At most it would be him and his roommates along with yourself but both of you failed to remember how aggravating his boyfriend and roommate could be.

Sirius enjoyed attention and hated to do any work, so with his boyfriend spending time with you and studying, he felt completely left out. Even if the two of you had been sat on Remus' bed, out of the way of Sirius' daily business, he had taken up a place at the end of the bed that was occupied by the two of you already. He'd sprawled himself out, pushing you towards the edge of the mattress as he tried to cuddle up to Remus, not caring that he'd discarded several rolls of parchment that were being used.

"Sirius please, it's hard to find what I'm meant to be reading when you're trying to get in my lap," Remus said, berating his boyfriend.

"But I need attention," the black-haired boy whined. "If I don't get attention, I'm going to die."

Remus snapped his eyes to his boyfriend, an uncaring, yet bitter expression upon his face.

"Go and die for all I care!"

Sirius fell off of the bed as he clutched his heart as though pain rushed into him. Both you and Remus looked over the edge of the bed to see him lying on the floor, a pained expression on his face and a hand to his forehead.

"It's all your fault Y/N," he exclaimed.

"What did I do?"

"You stole my boyfriend."

You rolled your eyes at him, unfurling your parchment again, knowing it made more sense to just go back to work than acknowledge Sirius and his dramatic ways.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.